2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

img60098167.jpg

Found these sitting on a site in size 13 and 9

$65

free shipping over $50 

http://www.shredshop.com/store/product/172516/Nike-Dunk-High-Pro-SB-13-Smo/

Last edited:
Close enough? lol they're literally exactly what you asked for...without preexisting knowledge that they existed, how could you not be ecstatic to find out that they did?

Close enough? lol they're literally exactly what you asked for...without preexisting knowledge that they existed, how could you not be ecstatic to find out that they did?
laugh.gif

They will be copped.
This is an all-timer gif for me
laugh.gif

Found these sitting on a site in size 13 and 9

$65

free shipping over $50 

http://www.shredshop.com/store/product/172516/Nike-Dunk-High-Pro-SB-13-Smo/
repped homie, grabbed that 13. Had a 12 in these a while back but the toebox material made em feel way too snug. Stoked to get a pair back.

Kinetic is legit as they get right? About to order 2 pairs of the Grey Atlas. No tax and free shipping :smokin

Do Niketowns always get SBs? I work near NTSF and would totally pick them up in person but I am not trying to take public transportation with two bright orange Nike boxes :lol:

So the lady and I decided on NY from Cedar Point. Will be there tonight - Sunday, staying right outside of Times Square. Trying to compile a list of shops to hit. Mainly interested in picking up some older stuff. Help me out.

So the lady and I decided on NY from Cedar Point. Will be there tonight - Sunday, staying right outside of Times Square. Trying to compile a list of shops to hit. Mainly interested in picking up some older stuff. Help me out.

Given the nature of the city your only real chance at picking up older stuff is going to be at consignment shops...unless you meant en route to NYC?

Kinetic is always no tax for me, they are in Delaware. :lol: they are a good group of guys down there for sure though

Given the nature of the city your only real chance at picking up older stuff is going to be at consignment shops...unless you meant en route to NYC?
We are en route to NYC, but I did mean in NYC. I know im going to flighclub bc I've never been and that's a given stop. Other recommendations?

We are en route to NYC, but I did mean in NYC. I know im going to flighclub bc I've never been and that's a given stop. Other recommendations?

Local NYer and I wouldnt mind a list either, I order everything online. Id check out Concepts and a Blades maybe.

Blades
Extra Butter
NTNY
21Mercer
KITH
West NYC
DQM
CNCPTS in NYC is only open during special launches I believe

Edit: Don't be surprised if the associates are rude/snobs... except the EB guys are cool

Last edited:
It was part of their little news segment. Trust me I was just as surprised as you guys. Also, I would say BP's first collab would be starting from the bottom lol
Glad I'm not that interested. I saw someone make the connection on a blog a few days ago as an off hand comment. Now it's being repeated on radio news reports? The hype machine in full effect on this one.

Back
Top Bottom