2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I hate how some of these boutique employees get these superiority complex. Like dude your work for a trounced up footlocker calm down

Heard on the radio today that the cloud hi's are inspired by Drake's album Nothing Was The Same. I'm gonna be pissed if they have some stupid hype cause of that.
That eliminates me from buying them. I won't buy them just off principal. I think Drake is so Corny. And if people are going to start calling them the "Drakes" I'm out.

Blades
Extra Butter
NTNY
21Mercer
KITH
West NYC
DQM
CNCPTS in NYC is only open during special launches I believe

Edit: Don't be surprised if the associates are rude/snobs... except the EB guys are cool
Expect it to be honest with you, especially at Kith and dqm. Blades has gotten better but you used to get the illest group stare from all employees when entering, especially if you only wanted shoes.

also to add

Nike town sb section is small but there)

Nike lab (not super sb focused but usually has a pair or 3)

Homage in brooklyn usually has some stuff

Supreme usually has some gr's but its supreme I wouldn't blame you if you didn't go.

There no shortage depending on what you're looking for. 

Extra butter is my fave of the bunch

Last edited:
That's funny.... boutique people in my parts are nice. They act the same as most retail people... they just dress more fancy pants lol.

That's funny.... boutique people in my parts are nice. They act the same as most retail people... they just dress more fancy pants lol.
o Canada
smile.gif

Last edited:
From the other side, it's hilarious when you're chillin at the skateshop and someone walks in with a longboard to get kooked.

Sneaker stores are desperate tho. There's no culture past the shoes, and all the info has moved online, so it's just dudes flexing on each other.

Last edited:
Rise45/Image as well.
Rise is kind of a hike because it's in far out on Long Island and Image is in Queens which is kind of annoying to get to as well if you're driving. But the Rise guys are really nice.

Last edited:
As someone who has been in the customer service game for quite a long time I hate it when associates at stores act like that. Like oh your too good to sell me a pair of shoes because I didn't walk in wearing the latest Ronnie Fieg x Asics x Who Gives a Rip limited edition drop. Definitely an instant turn off and I refuse to give shops like that my hard earned cash. 

Very very legit

Word, copped. Well actually, just copped my brother a pair. Couldn't pull the trigger at the end of the day for myself :lol:

Kinetic is always no tax for me, they are in Delaware. :lol: they are a good group of guys down there for sure though

Haha fair enough. Have always wanted to try them, and can't go wrong with free shipping. This way, if I change my mind (and they still have sizes) no harm no foul to cop again.

And if anyone wants PB's, Kinetic has good sizes.

Last edited:
Repped for the responses guys, appreciate the info.

And I wont be wearing any "heat" so I can't wait to see how shi**y they are to me lol.

If anyone is feeling like a baller today...Jordy from ShoeZeum is selling his size 11 Skunks (DS) with the matching deck signed by Bratrud for a stack...

Last edited:
Some boutiques give that rude/snotty attitude on purpose (i.e. Supreme, Kith and other high end labels) -- it's a trick to make some people feel like they need to 'prove' or 'qualify' themselves to the store/employees.  Seriously, it works on hypebeast kids.

Also, it's very subjective.  Like many boutique stores would have an employee(s) chatting or browsing online and just let you browse and might yell across the store to let them know if you want to see a size (which I prefer) -- some people would consider this rude if they are used to Foot Locker style over-'friendliness'/commission sales, but talk sh*t about customers behind their back.

Also -- I've seen nice boutique employees turn rude to certain customers.  Let's be honest - we've all seen hoards of teens roll into boutiques with no intention of buying anything and just grabbing/touching all the product and being loud.  When I was at Supreme last time, one of the dudes was cool to me but later yelled at some kid for asking stupid questions.  Also, could just depend on who's working that day and their mood.

Most Canadian boutiques employees are nice -- but there are a handful of 'cool guys' that come off as rude to some.

But ya, there are some good shops with good CS -- I always try from those places 1st.

Last edited:

Dag...I thought for sure at least 1 person in here would have a pair. 
ohwell.gif
Whats the sizing on those Aloha Floral Dunks? I think im gonna grab bae a pair for her bday.
If anyone is feeling like a baller today...Jordy from ShoeZeum is selling his size 11 Skunks (DS) with the matching deck signed by Bratrud for a stack...
id sell my yeezys for this

Last edited:
I prefer to do most of my shopping online so I don't care how rude employees are

Kith makes unique stuff compared to the run of the mill street wear, Stussy will always be my #1 and their employees are real chill

There is no way those Primitives aren't hitting disco. May double up when that happens. Almost every site has lots of sizes. A really nice shoe and actually catches eyes on feet, but too many too soon and it is very understated.

Last edited:
There is no way those Primitives aren't hitting disco. May double up when that happens. Almost every site has lots of sizes. A really nice shoe and actually catches eyes on feet, but too many too soon and it is very understated.

already have seen them on eBay for $84.99

Back
Top Bottom