2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

oh man I was watching those too, got busy and didn't check my phone!!!

ugh

Slightly tangental but someone mentioned a few pages back that they like kith because their clothes are different.

Check out http://us.asos.com/men

Huge amount of clothes and brands for men, much more experimental then average and their in house brand is good quality for the pricing.

12 dollar 2 day shipping to US 

IIRC 40 bucks is free 5 day, (2 day comes through UPS, I hate usps by me with a burning passion so I just go with the express)

Last edited:
I know i am late to the game here ( i remember this was done months ago) but if any nikesb niketalkers are on ig add me -dvlsfan30 or post up your username. i have a few sneaker related posts, not many nike sb lately but going to start again. Curious to see how everyone is living outside of the forum.

Can't find you for some reason

Slightly tangental but someone mentioned a few pages back that they like kith because their clothes are different.
Check out http://us.asos.com/men

Huge amount of clothes and brands for men, much more experimental then average and their in house brand is good quality for the pricing.
12 dollar 2 day shipping to US 
IIRC 40 bucks is free 5 day, (2 day comes through UPS, I hate usps by me with a burning passion so I just go with the express)

Gj man GJ....

Now you have my broke *** "window" shopping for clothes.
You know buying clothes is a womens bane....

But seriously, their in store brands really are dece? I was wary cuz they're priced pretty cheap.

Anyone un-DS there black atlas's yet and have any pics? I wanna rock them bad but am waiting for the perfect occasion. Wish I had two pairs cause they could be daily wearers but I don't really wanna beat them up. Anyone ever actually use Sole Protectors? Any good/bad?

Last edited:
Getting rid of all my SB Dunks pink boxes black and silver all out. Hope I don't regret it. [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]️

Gj man GJ....

Now you have my broke *** "window" shopping for clothes.
You know buying clothes is a womens bane....

But seriously, their in store brands really are dece? I was wary cuz they're priced pretty cheap.
Yeah they are pretty decent quality. the 13 dollar long sleeves might be mispriced, they'd usually be for a sale for like that price end of season. 

Pants I can't speak too much on, the pairs i ordered have lasted me but I'm more a fan of their shirts. All have lasted me a good few years or till I got bored of em. 

My advice, use the save for later function because they have so much stuff. Like a good 2000 just for tshirts alone. 

Also returns are free.

Last edited:
Hmm...a stack for both pairs in my size plus VIP at the launch party plus a dope *** hotel room for the night...if I wasn't going to the BoSox game that night I might consider it just for the experience.

Hmm...a stack for both pairs in my size plus VIP at the launch party plus a dope *** hotel room for the night...if I wasn't going to the BoSox game that night I might consider it just for the experience.
there will always be BoSox games.. plus they suck this year lol

Back
Top Bottom