2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sorry Fam, may I ask your help if you find any

Paul Bunyan OX BLUE in a size 8.5US available online

Please

thank you

SW has a 9 if you can half size up:

http://www.skatewarehouse.com/Nike_SB_x_Familia_Dunk_High_Shoes/descpage-NKFDHB.html

And Ambush has an 8 if you can half size down:

https://www.ambushboardco.com/nike-...hoto-blue-tour-yellow-white-men-s-skate-shoes

Edit: Kinetic has 'em:

http://www.kineticskateboarding.com/product/nike-sb-blueox-dunk-high/

Last edited:
Just picked up de la lows for $89 shipped 
pimp.gif

REPPED! Got it on Kinetics

Thank you Fam

wink.gif

Why do you always ask so late?
Sorry Fam late to the pizza party :smile:

Really? side by side comparisons have them looking aight. Obviously difference in shade and materials... but dude the soles glow too :D

I like the gitd soles but the red wasnt as bright as the pictures. That was the deal breaker for me.

I never asked, But did anyone in here win their auction for the SB HIGH DUNKS - "What The" ????

#BALLERCHECK

No shoes in NY but had these waiting for me when I got home. Box is half mangled bc he didn't double box, but I don't blame him considering how much I won the auction for lol.

Edit- no spare chutney laces. Is jersey gold on fully laced the closest I'll find to these?

Last edited:
Super late post. But after being a part of the first 50 in line, I kinna regret not getting the grey Atlas lows w/ the special packaging because I wanted to double up the Blacks.

Not sure if trolling...
Yep--these are the ISO pair with slightly different insoles than the wider QS.
They actually came with the regular insoles and the special ones.
That's weirder than the only difference being a slightly different insole tbh lol
yeah I was wondering what was up with the extra insoles with a different design..... the ISO also came with a copy of the Finally video

Spent some time at one of my locals yesterday and we talked about the design they have for their collab IF Nike ever gives them one

If approved it would seriously be the best release of the year, and not just because it would be Houston themed

And no I can't say, but they will have a special box for ISO

The reason I bring it up as a tease is I wonder why all shops with a collab don't do a special box.... I know it costs money, but when does any ISO with special packaging ever sit on the shelf?

Even if it's a low key collab... WHY NOT?

Just sad Familia didn't do a box since I had a homie there on RD that could have picked it up for me

that is all

Not sure if trolling...
Yep--these are the ISO pair with slightly different insoles than the wider QS.
No, I just don't remember seeing them, but I wasn't buying many kicks in 2013 (now that I know what they are and googled the release). Was busy with school and getting married that summer/fall.

Thanks for the info on what they are, might try and find a pair.

I never pegged you for the type of dude to drive a teal Benz. :rofl:

:lol:

some dude outside Suplex Philly, just saw it on their IG, my girl's sister lives two blocks from it and she told me about it then I see it on their IG

Suplex is pretty cool it's basically our Flight Club

Back
Top Bottom