2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

these are slowly selling out.... glad I copped both the hi's and lows...  

cncpts never disappoints 
nthat.gif

lol

These new kids.

SBs that have a hard release date that are exclusive to one store? Must be GR because they didn't sell out at JB speed.

And what's even more pathetic is them tweeting concepts to cancel their orders because they didn't sell out in .5 seconds. Dumb knocks. Glad everyone ate. Can't wait to get them in.

Super heated, CNCPTS declined my (valid Chase) card for no reason and now my sizes are sold out. Let's see how their customer service is.

lol

These new kids.

SBs that have a hard release date that are exclusive to one store? Must be GR because they didn't sell out at JB speed.

For real, this is a collaboration and exclusive only to Concepts... so how is it a general release? Makes no sense.

My Chase card also got declined, just payed with paypal and was good to go. Did buy the highs on impulse though, just because of the box lol

For real, this is a collaboration and exclusive only to Concepts... so how is it a general release? Makes no sense.

A bunch still online haha... All pass this will be just like the NL lows and drop to like retail after just wait

Copped lows, didn't plan on it but PayPal credit is my friend...

Def an impulse but surprised they say this long.

Idunno why yall use cards when the paypal option is there. So much faster and no need to worry about things like that.

YUP!!!
At work and wasn't letting me through so went on phone, and got through!
PayPal 100%!!!!
Plus, I got 6 months to pay off an additional $400 I paid today!!!!
GREAT DAY!!!!
Plus my highs will be waiting for me at my Local this coming week!!!

i grabbed the highs, but ill cop the gr release for disco to make me feel good.

i gotta slow down on kicks and disc golf...

Thank god I've been detaching from sneakers for awhile now or else I woulda fell into the hype and made an impulse cop. Only holy grails matter to me now. #saturedmarket

These will be up will resell for retail for a while, just like the UCS i bought mine early last year for retail and look at them now. (black pair)

Back
Top Bottom