2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Went and swapped out my Fast Times for a non defective pair. Was able to get another F&F for the double, the cashier somehow scanned it wrong with the return and I only paid $31 for the second pair... So 2 for $78. Not badddd.

Went and swapped out my Fast Times for a non defective pair. Was able to get another F&F for the double, the cashier somehow scanned it wrong with the return and I only paid $31 for the second pair... So 2 for $78. Not badddd.

How were they defective?

Really didn't think this would be the release that made me feel hatred for the shoe game for the first time....been into kicks since 2005 and this one irked me to the point of yelling at my computer lls....guess I really wanted some shiny irridesent shoes lol :smh:

I got an extra 9.5 in the lows if anyone needs an oop.  if this is not okay to post, let me know, and ill delete

Really didn't think this would be the release that made me feel hatred for the shoe game for the first time....been into kicks since 2005 and this one irked me to the point of yelling at my computer lls....guess I really wanted some shiny irridesent shoes lol :smh:
A 13 had popped back up. I posted when it did. If I were you I'd just keep refreshing. Sizes are popping back up every now and then.

Really didn't think this would be the release that made me feel hatred for the shoe game for the first time....been into kicks since 2005 and this one irked me to the point of yelling at my computer lls....guess I really wanted some shiny irridesent shoes lol
mean.gif
what happened to you? what size do u need?

Since the line at NYC wasn't going anywhere, after 17 hours camping I copped the lows online. Received my confirmation email at 12:14. Smfh.

Last edited:

Still out here.. Line is about 100 deep still.. They are out of the larger sizes. Lots of people bought online and left because the store staff is taking Forever.

And to top it off my boy copped his pair easily...and I told him about the release yesterday.....I can't stop ranting!!!!! Sorry guys

Back
Top Bottom