2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Dear SB Lords, Please grant me the opportunity to purchase these Holy Lows as I make my way towards the Gilroy garlic fields tomorrow. May my cellular signal strength be strong and my cart not jacked. Guide my fingers like lightening as i check out so that I can happily stank my breath in garlic infused goodness rather than be saddened by not having these pearly kicks. Let those who want them, weather it be to rock or to display next to Charizard and Blastoise, feast well. And those who only want for resell to come last like those with robots. To also protect those camping right now with good times and good vibes. In Gold Boxes I pray, Amen.

These were an ez cop lol

Stayed away from the CNCPTS release. Happy with my $26 though

@voterobformayor  it was handled quite poorly today (and I had waited there for multiple other releases but this was by far the worst).

On a positive note, it was nice when they were handing out waters at least  - I wasn't expecting that based on how everything until that point was.

I got there 5:45-6 and was about #185-#200. I was expecting to be out by 2 and my receipt says 6:12pm. Kinda upset I missed sneaker con cause of the unorganization of the release but, at the end of the day, I was able to get both pairs of dunks so I'm happy.

These resellers are desperate to try to make hype on a shoe just for a special box. Maybe they could make some cash back if they just sold the limited boxes if their that desperate. 1k buy now, smh.

Honestly the wooden box is superior to the concrete one imo...

The carvings are crazy and the whole "lock" system integrated into it is bananas. Love it.

The carvings are crazy and the whole "lock" system integrated into it is bananas. Love it.
I thought so too. The concrete is boring and gonna be a ***** to store and open/close if you wear that pair.

Wait there's a lock system too?
Damn

I wish I knew someone who could convert this old chest I have into some sort of shoe thing. I'll take pics tomorrow

Bank of America did the same thing to me !  Had to get the 9.5 s instead of my tens . They called and asked him if it was a fraudulent charge ! Like I buy anything but sneakers ! Not the first time they made me lose out

it's basically the same muhfuggin' uhhhhh dookie that others charge a butt and a monkey for..
..science is science is science.
#MakeSomeSolesPrettyAgain

Didn't see the lock system thing but I was saying the wooden was cooler because of the design and it's less fragile. A hollow cement box is begging to be broken.

If you purchased with your Amex, you have "return protection" if a vendor doesn't accept returns.

Copped the lows, not sure how I'll like them. Nice to know I won't take a bath if it doesn't work out.

You guys think it's too soon to ask eBay vendors for like 150/160ish shipped on the Grail Lows? lol

Back
Top Bottom