2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

b
if by hanging out in chairs for a bunch of hours is considered hard earned work.. then :rofl:
yeah.. like when someone wants and hypes up a shoe for weeks.. but they're really just in it to try and sell it.

Nope I just wanted to wear them both.

I also worked at my actually job to work for the shoes so what other work can you do to buy shoes other than make money and then camp.

Really disappointing to hear campers getting stiffed on their hard earned work.

Concepts you coulda done better.

Sorry guys. But don't turn away from another opportunity because of one bad experience. Just weigh your pros and cons the next time around and believe the rules will be fair.

I won't be at CNCPTs again and there really aren't other things necessary to camp for so I think I'm done.

I guess I might 'camp' for the SPOTs if I'm in Tampa but that's cuz I'll be hitting the party with my boy and just happen to get sneakers too

Idk if it would wear off the same.

I plan on wearing them a lot so the paint should start coming off either way
Angelus will wear off the same..... the paint doesn't come off easily during normal wear, My white ones have been mistreated for a year and the paint is barely coming off except from spots that have come in contact with griptape (ollies)

Grab some flat black and they will be like new

Angelus will wear off the same..... the paint doesn't come off easily during normal wear, My white ones have been mistreated for a year and the paint is barely coming off except from spots that have come in contact with griptape (ollies)

Grab some flat black and they will be like new
Good to know. Never did anything but clean, regalia a sole, or sauce an icy sole before. So I had no idea what type of paint it might be

Hope its $300 well spent

I'll never camp again.

Last time was for the bred 1s in 2013.

It was miserable. There were 2 dudes at the front of the line that paid like 5 dudes off the block to hop in line 10 minutes before the store opened.

I was one of those dudes, so I lucked out with 3 pairs and my buddy got 5, but it was just TOO unfair

Never again tho :wink:

I'll never camp again.

Last time was for the bred 1s in 2013.

It was miserable. There were 2 dudes at the front of the line that paid like 5 dudes off the block to hop in line 10 minutes before the store opened.

I was one of those dudes, so I lucked out with 3 pairs and my buddy got 5, but it was just TOO unfair

Never again tho :wink:

Never say never

Last edited:
if by hanging out in chairs for a bunch of hours is considered hard earned work.. then :rofl:

Yeah, i'd say it's hard work because I would never willingly wait outside a store that long for a pair of shoes. I'd rather pay resell if i absolutely have to have them.

If I'm not willing to do it... then yes, i'd consider it "hard work," because if it was easy I would do it. I wouldn't consider being stuck outside in one spot for many hours... worried if you can even go to the washroom... to be a pleasant experience.

Yeah, i'd say it's hard work because I would never willingly wait outside a store that long for a pair of shoes. I'd rather pay resell if i absolutely have to have them.

If I'm not willing to do it... then yes, i'd consider it "hard work," because if it was easy I would do it. I wouldn't consider being stuck outside in one spot for many hours... worried if you can even go to the washroom... to be a pleasant experience.
It's definitely work. It's not LABOR really but it's work. ADHD is not camp friendly.

Finally unDSed.

Decided to camp with a friend because neither of us had done it before and we figured we could finally record our sneaker show we've been talking about forever. It was a nightmare experience and I don't fault CNCPTS for things like the heat or the amount of people in front of me but their overall customer service in NYC was so far beyond poor it's laughable. There were backdoor dealings, arguments back and forth btw resellers, bouncers, and the staff, ONE cashier and late shipments. All of those things are just inexcusable. But at the end of the day I'm the one who chose to be there so dealing with that is on me, as it darn well will not happen ever again. Still I'm glad that I was able to walk away (many hours later) with my size 6 and a 4.5 for my very annoyed girlfriend. 
roll.gif

Decided to camp with a friend because neither of us had done it before and we figured we could finally record our sneaker show we've been talking about forever. It was a nightmare experience and I don't fault CNCPTS for things like the heat or the amount of people in front of me but their overall customer service in NYC was so far beyond poor it's laughable. There were backdoor dealings, arguments back and forth btw resellers, bouncers, and the staff, ONE cashier and late shipments. All of those things are just inexcusable. But at the end of the day I'm the one who chose to be there so dealing with that is on me, as it darn well will not happen ever again. Still I'm glad that I was able to walk away (many hours later) with my size 6 and a 4.5 for my very annoyed girlfriend. :rofl:

Grats. I'm jelly! :D

I forgot to mention the dudes who came out in 3 or 4 outfit/sneaker changes as the night/day went on. That was pure entertainment. 
laugh.gif

Finally found a pair of Black LMs in my size in my price range. Only thing is this, he took some paint off of the outside swooshes on each pair. Worn 4 times, OG all. I just know that I am not paying the prices people want for DS pairs, so this is my next best option I think

Should I just do it? No pun intended

Those look beat to me....

But all that matters is that you're happy with them....

Last edited:

Good to know. Never did anything but clean, regalia a sole, or sauce an icy sole before. So I had no idea what type of paint it might be

Hope its $300 well spent
I don't think you should buy it since you're having doubts. There's a scuff on the midsole on the red shoe. 

You won't be happy with this pair. You'll be happy with a pair that's a good price AND the condition you want it to be.

Last edited:
People selling they Grail Lows for $219 w/ FRee Shipping on Ebay???

that's taking a L of $11.50 after Ebay and paypal fee's and shipping?

I don't understand it?    Some people have multiple pairs for sale at the same price..

Why do Kats just wanna lose money?

Back
Top Bottom