2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yeah. It was three days straight of pretty much endless races. Being woken up at 5AM by the sound of prototypes had its ups and downs. Got to see the Audi R8 team me and my brother are friends with win last year.
smokin.gif

That's dope

The only Dunks I'm looking forward to for the rest of the year are the blue moons, and I'm waiting for more detail shots of those just to see how they turn out. Unless QS comes out of nowhere. 

Thank you for the wishes guys

No major partying today but should have some good stuff this weekend. Gotta deal with work tomorrow to be crazy hungover.

The Grails most definitely do run big. I have worn mine twice and they're significantly less ankle padding than most lows

Ugh that's annoying. I always go up a half size on dunks to a 9 because I have wider feet. I hope they don't fit too big :/

Happy Birthday bruh

Damn it i went .5 up like always. Maybe some shields and elite socks will make up for the lack of ankle padding.

I'm debating on those Scorpion lows.

The only other lows I bought since retool were those black/yellow outsole pair from last year and felt they were too stiff to be comfortable.

But...Batman.

I been unfulfilled longer than I been fulfilled Concepts.

The time they shipping off, you're gonna hit another weekend and wait through that too

Its gonna basically be waiting 2 weeks for $15 shipping. They got their last order from me.

Back
Top Bottom