2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So I take it cncpt is slow with the work? No shipping confirmation in sight :smh:

Last edited:
So I take it cncpt is slow with the work? No shipping confirmation in sight
mean.gif
CONCEPTS = NO SHIPPING

indifferent.gif

CONCEPTS = NO SHIPPING

:stoneface:

I believe that the concepts international website stated to wait 1 week for shipping.
Can you guys just chill instead of clogging the feed.

@StillIn729
Happy birthday

jkitty jkitty
My phone does some weird stuff in my pocket whend it gets unlocked. Calls, screenshots, messages, turns WiFi off.

bballermarkie bballermarkie
Why you bummed and gotta sell some stuff?

@FootTraffic
I've seen some 11's go for cheap, around retail, but never watch any 11.5's

Last edited:
this dunk is amazing to me but not sure the style number or official nickname.
Goretex (tho it's not goretex) 2010 blackout sb dunk high premium waterproof. What should I eBay search for it, or are these just not around at all

This thread truly dope on squashing negativity instantly. Have a great day and hbd fam

Goretex (tho it's not goretex) 2010 blackout sb dunk high premium waterproof. What should I eBay search for it, or are these just not around at all

This thread truly dope on squashing negativity instantly. Have a great day and hbd fam
One of @Dcypoe81's favorites.

313171-010

dont really care that cncpts takes 1 week to ship but $15 for 3-5 day ground shipping is dumb. Ive paid $15 for USPS Priority at other retailers and it gets to me in 2 days.

There was an all black dunk that released this year that doesn't look as good. Search for DSM dunk high.

makesomerice makesomerice lol that must have been an awesome 21st bday party!
it was... did the same thing for my golden birthday..

but.. the best idea i ever had for a birthday party was my 30th.. a FastFood Potluck... Dollar Menu Extavaganza! Hella Jack in the Box Tacos, Chicken McNuggets, Cheeseburgers, bean burritos... almost everyone brought something and all major FastFood chains were represented (easy clean-up too).
#MakeSomePartyPlans

Both the grey an black atlas dunks sold out?
And are those plus dunks sittin any wear for the lo lo? Also anyone wanna repost that pic with all of last years dunks in it for me so I can b lazy stoner and not search 1000 pages

Both the grey an black atlas dunks sold out?
And are those plus dunks sittin any wear for the lo lo? Also anyone wanna repost that pic with all of last years dunks in it for me so I can b lazy stoner and not search 1000 pages

Atlas QS can be found across multiple retailers in select sizes...not sure if the Plus collab is still lingering, I grabbed a pair from CNCPTS for $60 earlier this year.

Back
Top Bottom