2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I caved and copped the MIAs a few hours ago, I'll try and post some pics up tonight :smokin

that's only if it's coming out. honestly i know BP is hard to believe cause they say one thing and another happens but i honestly do believe the QS (as of now) is canned due to legal issues surrounding the city of LA and how they are labeled as the "Walk of Fame" dunks. I guess we'll see when august comes around but I will not be shocked if stores wind up not getting these.

Its been said a million times. If there was a cease and desist BP would not be able to sell their version either. The nike rep for my local shop told them august. I will be shocked if stores dont get them.

Ecko shirt I picked up at an outlet a while back. I p***y out and usually rock it in the winter with a hoodie or jacket over it though lol
Thanks just found one on Ebay for 14.99 shipped. It was a large, looking for a few more in Mediums for some cousins of mine (our common saying to one another). I'm guessing since this is an Ecko shirt it will run fairly big for a L, would've liked a M for myself but we'll see.  Thanks again man..  

FTCs for the weekend. Hope everyone had a good one.

And what if they do release the qs?
im a happy man regardless lol from what dom been saying seems like its not going to release
Dudes a liar just out to make a buck. If you go by everything he said then you couldve gotten them off phone order today at 2, but he lied and kept the supposed 100 extra pairs for himself. I mean do you if you like them and have money but i wouldn't support that crook or believe anything he says.

i just bought a pair for $320, if the qs dont end up releasing i can see these holding value for more than what i paid
Wait, so the fact that there is an abundance of evidence that points to BP clearly making up this *******t story, you STILL go out and spend that much? What about the fact that there's a VERY reputable skate shop (Humidity) that already has them listed in their system for a August allocation. I'm not gonna break down how stupid this BP sh*t is again, but some of y'all need to wake up. 

(OG posted by Shabazz13)

im a happy man regardless lol from what dom been saying seems like its not going to release

Im not one to tell another man how to spend his money. I personally think the shoe is beautiful and if you are satisfied with what you paid for them, i am genuinely happy for you, in that you got a pair you wanted for a price you were willing to pay.

But that being said, that guy Dom is a liar.

He told me that his store in canada would hold me a pair of the levis hs if I called and they would ship to the us. I called three days in a row talking with them, each day they told me they held my pair and to call tm. In the end they just flat out told me no us shipping and hung up.

He said the reason they charged 125 for the GR concord dunks was cause he paid expedited shipping so that his customers could have them early. He then canceled the early release.

He said there would be 100 pairs of wof set aside for phone orders. And now we are hearing that this is not true.

Also dont forget that this is the man that intended to make a profit of the trayvon martin case with those bogus "limited" skittles tshirts.

I dont support him or his shady business practices. I would put money that the lawsuit was made up to drive up the price of his "special release" colab that came with no extras.

If the wof qs dont release I will gladly tell you that I was wrong but until that happens i wont believe a word that man says.

This is the last i will say on the subject. Sorry for the rant. And again, congrats on your pick up.

Last edited:
I been over that shoe. Was diggin the teaser last november or whatever but its just been way downhill from that point with all the made up nonsense. One time its legal issues with the shoe, then its not actually the shoe but some stupid shirt.... cmon man..

I wouldn't even pay box price for that shoe at this point. More power to anyone that gets em though. 2 pair of civilist dunks and the team reds in October and i'll be set for the rest of the year

But really. MIA's are dope as f***. Perforations and all.

Last edited:
I have a hard time believing the QS is scrapped, but it's a must for me when they're available. It's nothing but a marketing/hype strategy by BP, not my money, but $320 is wild for these I can think of 10+ other kicks I rather spend that type of cash on. No shots JMHO.

Anyone know if the 'pebble effect' on the WOF is 3M?

Last edited by a moderator:
My biggest thing is why would there big legal issues with the shoe there are no logos on the qs release if I remember correctly. So there are legal issues over the name "Walk Of Fame" which I find hard to believe.

Back
Top Bottom