2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

damn, that sucks. really wanted these. anyone know what that tee looks like?

Last edited:
probably the white "banned" tee. and im pretty sure the free gift is the Trayvon Martin Skittles Gun tee. both kinda corny looking to me.
oh yeah, didn't they say they were gonna give those away for free? oh well, hopefully i can still scoop up a pair of the MIAs in a 10.5 to make up haha

ppl out there gettin hand fulls of Bps, and have the opportunity to even re up on more today if they wanted too smh. Ebay it is for me

probably the white "banned" tee. and im pretty sure the free gift is the Trayvon Martin Skittles Gun tee. both kinda corny looking to me.
Well when I got my pair yesterday, Dom was talking to one of the workers saying someone from Nike's legal team hit him up saying they were pissed that he was selling the "banned" tee cause it had a swoosh.. which I'm assuming is on the shoes of the BP logo. He said something about BP having to send back any unsold "banned" tees. So maybe that's why they're giving them as a gift.

Old Spice...

Repped Chez. Old Spices are an awesome dunk, definitely planning on picking up a pair soon
Thank you sir! I love them... I told myself that I would take more pics of me wearing my SB's and post them, as many of you do... I love on feet SB pics...

Salvation in Irvine (949) 753-1065 still has a pair of the MIA's in a 12 and they will be getting in some 10s and smaller sizes tomorrow!

So I just checked the WoF prices on eBay and damn...

Just wait til the QS comes out next month and watch those prices tank. Not only do they have the uglier model but they're probably gonna have a hard time getting their money back after fees. Not to mention all the time wasted getting a wristband and waiting in line.

So I just checked the WoF prices on eBay and damn...

Just wait til the QS comes out next month and watch those prices tank. Not only do they have the uglier model but they're probably gonna have a hard time getting their money back after fees. Not to mention all the time wasted getting a wristband and waiting in line.
that's only if it's coming out. honestly i know BP is hard to believe cause they say one thing and another happens but i honestly do believe the QS (as of now) is canned due to legal issues surrounding the city of LA and how they are labeled as the "Walk of Fame" dunks. I guess we'll see when august comes around but I will not be shocked if stores wind up not getting these.

Back
Top Bottom