2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

It's sad that it might be easier doing a Nike.com swap. I've spent so much money at that store it really does leave a bad taste in my mouth.

Last edited:
Thoughts on the $70 back for damaged lows? Do you think it is enough compensation for B grade quality shoes?i havent decided if i should return my deformed pair or not.

Me personally, I'd pass LE box or not. I don't care about a box, but mine are in clear boxes. But I don't care for the shoe a whole lot either

id rather have a regular retail pair in the black and green box then have to deal with the shipping and quality issues Cncpts has had

the LE box is not worth all this.

seems like finding a non defective high top version is going to be the rarest shoe to find out of the whole concpts collab

I need to stop looking at eBay..... Those 4x eBay bucks were making it hard on me the last two days

Still clean though.... (Hasn't even been a week)

Day 6

Good boxes sure are comfortable..... Makes me rethink ever buying any new releases

Nothing like a Padded Tongue...

So on the lows the only flaws folks have reported is the paint on he mid sole correct?   I haven't had ample time to thoroughly inspect mine but at first sight the mid sole is clean.  Will look at the shape as soon as I can.

agreed should be worn with pants only if they're stuffed

I can not disagree with this comment, I wore shorts into work then changed to jeans

For the most part I don't care for highs/shorts combos..... I wear them that way anyway because as a whole I'm not concerned with my look
No one cares what an old semi fat guy looks like

So on the lows the only flaws folks have reported is the paint on he mid sole correct?   I haven't had ample time to thoroughly inspect mine but at first sight the mid sole is clean.  Will look at the shape as soon as I can.
Haven't heard of  actual paint. Literally just rub-off from the pairs that had the gold paper in the box (maybe that's what you mean though). People that were complaining about that spent more time typing their complaint on niketalk than it takes to wipe that residue off the midsole with a finger.

Back
Top Bottom