2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Haven't heard of  actual paint. Literally just rub-off from the pairs that had the gold paper in the box (maybe that's what you mean though). People that were complaining about that spent more time typing their complaint on niketalk than it takes to wipe that residue off the midsole with a finger.
Thanks.  I didn't see any on my pair.  Just wanted to make sure that there were no deformed pairs of lows reported.

Clean...been wanting a pair. How much did you pay for them?
140,  leather is in great condition, it's just the yellowing that's killing me
indifferent.gif

140,  leather is in great condition, it's just the yellowing that's killing me
indifferent.gif
Yeah, the leather looks great. I just picked up some black rains with the same yellowing problem. I have some Seaglow from 10 years ago. I hope it still works lol

Ya buggin in here :rollin

Red laces in those up there will probably look a lot better.

Last edited by a moderator:
So on the lows the only flaws folks have reported is the paint on he mid sole correct?   I haven't had ample time to thoroughly inspect mine but at first sight the mid sole is clean.  Will look at the shape as soon as I can.

My pair had a deformed midsole so you better check on that as well.pics posted maybe 10 pages down.

I might just take the $70 partial refund. Im gonna end up wearing these anyway. They might give me more refund for my case so we'll see.
Edit :so you dont have to look for my previous post

Last edited:
Damb I thought u were skinny for some reason, but cool man. We can hit a buffet after if you want

My pair had a deformed midsole so you better check on that as well.pics posted maybe 10 pages down.

I might just take the $70 partial refund. Im gonna end up wearing these anyway. They might give me more refund for my case so we'll see.
Edit :so you dont have to look for my previous post
I am about to go check that out now.  If they are deformed do I shoot them an email or tweet them?  

Edit:  Just took a look and there are deformities. Bummer like a mutha.  However, they will be worn.  How do I get partial refund?

Last edited:
Well I guess now I need to actually look at my lows to make sure they're not winking at me. Crazy how many pairs are messed up.

Back
Top Bottom