2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Pistachios ats kicks ats kicks ?

Speaking of paint covered kicks. About to sign the dotted line on black LMs. Very excited.
Pistachios ats kicks ats kicks ?

Speaking of paint covered kicks. About to sign the dotted line on black LMs. Very excited.

Yup!
I skated in these a long time ago.
I tried to restore them the best I could.
But, they have seen lots of wear and tear!
Still, they are Very comfy, since they are So broken in.
I know that mints has been looking for a DS pair for a long time, so I know call them my "mints."

On mobile and don't know how to do spoilers

But here are the other 2 from the charity auctions

Looking for some Atlas 35mm in a 10 or 10.5 NT Fam - any online links let me know!

on a side note

I see alot of retailers calling the Scorpion Dunks ... Iowa Dunks...

so..

Scorpion > Iowa

Sorry to all my Hawkeye Fans

janosk digii floral legit check please if you know about them! asked in the janoski thread but its litterly dead. ):

Hunter Mountains. As you wear them, the material wears away to reveal a different material!!!! 

janosk digii floral legit check please if you know about them! asked in the janoski thread but its litterly dead. ):
As mentioned, you're okay. No real fakes of those to my knowledge. Also, just so you know, not sure if those are DS, but that color can be found around or slightly over retail DS if you are patient.

Last edited:
Thanks. Waiting for that good $65 shipped though.

$8?
I guess it's good to have a line not to cross, but maybe I just like the comfort of knowing I have them over waiting for that deal to be cheaper

Sadly there are quite a few shoes I didn't really care for but got because it was $50 shipped or better

I really need to learn NOT to buy only because it's cheap.... But then again I have gotten some shoes I wasn't feeling at first then loved them once they started getting worn (black/gray/volt highs come to mind)

SPOT took off some of the clearance socks I ordered due to inventory error.... I really wanted those SB socks too ($5!)
Now the adidas socks I added to get free shipping are the only ones coming (grabbed some SB shirts too)
I was excited, now not so much
The urge to buy shoes is strangely under control.... Though I feel sorry for my wallet on Sept 1st

Back
Top Bottom