2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ID on the black w silver laces?

You mean the P-rod Highs with White laces, next to the Goofy Boy's?

The price and tax didn't add up to equal the total in your pic..

P Rod High Tops
That was a screenshot of my order summary, and the tax line didn't show up

$900 + $81 CA tax + $16.04 shipping = $997.04 

Well in any case, I definitely overpaid lol

Those pics are dope. I want to see a faded pair of those Janos pretty bad.

Also what is what the little black spots on the Taxi lows, the blue pair? Is it supposed to represent the door handles? Is it velcro for some reason? They came with driving gloves correct?

I have all the money together I'm just getting a bit gun shy
Yeah I'm feeling iffy about it too. I'll go through periods where I'm seriously searching for them then I'll scold myself for thinking about dropping that much on a single pair of shoes.
Sneakerhead bipolar-ism.

Those pics are dope. I want to see a faded pair of those Janos pretty bad.

Also what is what the little black spots on the Taxi lows, the blue pair? Is it supposed to represent the door handles? Is it velcro for some reason? They came with driving gloves correct?

Not Velcro

Yes with driving gloves

I have all the money together I'm just getting a bit gun shy

I mean, even if you have stacks or are the average Joe, dropping that much on ONE pair of kicks should give you pause. But I think of it as a hobby. People sink thousands into sports memorabilia, comic books, action figures, toys, etc and they never see the light of day. At least this is something you will get joy and use from.

That said, few pairs I would do that for and it is either an SB or AJ I, maybe some Air Max 1's. Props man, good luck.

Not Velcro

Yes with driving gloves

Thanks, so is it an additional piece of material or just paint?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom