2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

day 16: my Blue Devil skate shoes

supposed to be on the way to the park right now to beat the heat, but no one else wants to wake up

lame!

Thanks for the heads up on those black/gum joints guys. I'm still being cheap about them :lol:. I feel like they'll go on sale again.

I'd say so too.
Huh? I have only one other username, its quite old though and I do not remember the password. syndicate11

Got ya. There was another guy in here asking for legit and price checks who had created 2 usernames and was jumping back and forth, I thought this was his third.

Man looking back this really hasn't been the best year for Nike SB. There were some good ideas but not always the best execution.

I'm also super partial to Highs and this year allowed me to cop some random highs that I missed in the past.

DOTD and LOST.

Since I keep reading that nothing this year was exciting, how do you all feel about the Blue Ox Dunk? The same? I really love my pair and I am thinking of getting another pair in size 13 this time around.
I think Nike Sb has had a pretty strong year so far. There's been a lot of well executed dunks including the Blue Ox, both atlas', Bttf, fauxoyos, de las, concepts and scorpions to name a few. Part of why people are able to snooze is nothing has been that crazy compared to last year. The hype between the Tiffs and LM's seemed to bump up Sbs popularity and made some of the other releases a little harder. Every release this year has been easily obtainable if you even tried for them and almost all of them could be had for under retail. 

Last edited:
I think Nike Sb has had a pretty strong year so far. There's been a lot of well executed dunks including the Blue Ox, both atlas', Bttf, fauxoyos, de las, concepts and scorpions to name a few. Part of why people are able to snooze is nothing has been that crazy compared to last year. The hype between the Tiffs and LM's seemed to bump up Sbs popularity and made some of the other releases a little harder. Every release this year has been easily obtainable if you even tried for them and almost all of them could be had for under retail. 

I agree. I'm not as down on SB's as some others are. I think they have had some solid releases this year.

sold out on ndc. seeing them sit for a few days i thought it would've been a week at least before they're gone. surprised
probably a fake sell out by Nike, like they did with the cali highs and then all of a sudden a FSR ended up in their clearance section. sucks that people are getting crappy pairs from cnpts... also sucks they're barely getting them in lol. 

on another note, saw these in person today at a donut shop. don't see them too often. 

Back
Top Bottom