2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Thanks for the reminder that I need a pair of Guinness'.
wink.gif

Got the buds from SPoT last year for like 70$. Suede is really nice on them too. Now if I could just find a pair of Heineken's highs for a decent price. They're like a unicorn in the states.

budweiser_bottles.jpg

Nike-SB-Dunk-High-Budweiser-at-Atlas-1.jpg

still nothing?
Nothing.  I can't see it at all.  I don't mind if the nodded reference is subtle, but the red is completely different than the label and the brown suede material doesn't show up anywhere for me at all.  Dark brown midsole makes no sense, and the outsole comes somewhat close to matching the bottle color, but that's about it.

Nice shoe, but it's one of the weakest aliases in the SB line.

Why are these called the Budweisers?  It makes even less sense than the Guinness alias.

Thanks for the link, tho.  I like these joints but never understood the name.
If youve seen a bottle of Busweiser youd know that the resemblence is spot on..

Nike fell short...

Could have done so much better..
Nothing.  I can't see it at all.  I don't mind if the nodded reference is subtle, but the red is completely different than the label and the brown suede material doesn't show up anywhere for me at all.  Dark brown midsole makes no sense, and the outsole comes somewhat close to matching the bottle color, but that's about it.

Nice shoe, but it's one of the weakest aliases in the SB line.
Agreed.

If youve seen a bottle of Busweiser youd know that the resemblence is spot on..
You're right.  I just looked at a full bottle for the first time in a long time
laugh.gif
, and I admit it comes closer than the pics that were posted.  But, still, it leaves a little to be desired.  I wouldn't go as far as saying it's "spot on".

Sorry didn't realize people were gonna pick me apart over the bottles in the pic being empty, haha

I thought y'all would know what a beer looks like 
tongue.gif

Not spot on, but I love 'em. perfect to sport over July 4th with a flag can

Scratch what I said about Civilist next week, apparently Nike has some major shipping issues. It's possible a few shops may get them early but they aren't slated for a few more weeks into August.

Scratch what I said about Civilist next week, apparently Nike has some major shipping issues. It's possible a few shops may get them early but they aren't slated for a few more weeks into August.
just ruined my whole day....the wait continues 

Back
Top Bottom