2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nike-Dunk-Low-Pro-SB-Mens-Shoe-304292_265_A.jpg

not sure if posted already, but these are up on NDC

Thanks! Didn't have to pay any tax/shipping either.

As for posting the shops, I was just trying to help out anyone else still looking so they wouldn't have to go on a wild goose chase calling everywhere like I was. But OK, I guess I won't do that anymore...
I think he probably just meant for you to quote him on it so that people won't think its a new shop that hasn't been mentioned before. Definitely keep helping people out, that's never a bad thing!!

Hmm... what's dropping soon? Want to see before I spend my money on another pair of Js.

Civilist joints are dropping soon.
I've only copped one pair of jays this year and it was a older pair i had been looking for.

For the $160 you'd be spending Ina pair of jays u could cop two GR sb's on sale from premier, pay shipping. And still have some left over cash.

I've only copped one pair of jays this year and it was a older pair i had been looking for.

For the $160 you'd be spending Ina pair of jays u could cop two GR sb's on sale from premier, pay shipping. And still have some left over cash.
There's only a few more JB releases I want this year. And thanks dude.

I think he probably just meant for you to quote him on it so that people won't think its a new shop that hasn't been mentioned before. Definitely keep helping people out, that's never a bad thing!!
That exactly what I was about to say. Repped. 

I wanted to give you a guys a heads up on the materials-review on the MIA dunks.. Havent seen many people comment about the materials, but although more on the colorway which is a hit/miss for most.  I just got my pair in from Blacksheep, and heres what I can tell you.

1. The suede -  it's straight butter. So soft.  To give you an idea, its definately a leaps and bounds above the suede on the  nontourage's (which was straight dirt in my opinion). Definately grade A in my book.

2  The perforated leather (navy blue) material. The leather they used on the colar and toebox is top quality... It's got a real nice feel to it.. Great Quality Leather.. You can tell its diferent from the rest of the shoe's leather.

3. The leather on the toebox and sidepanel - Average.. Eh.. Nothing special. 

4. My favorite part of the shoe, is actually the texturing on the swoosh... You dont see it at a distance, but upclose, you can really tell.  Its almost like a snake-skin

Last edited:
I wanted to give you a guys a heads up on the materials-review on the MIA dunks.. Havent seen many people comment about the materials, but although more on the colorway which is a hit/miss for most.  I just got my pair in from Blacksheep, and heres what I can tell you.

1. The suede -  it's straight butter. So soft.  To give you an idea, its definately a leaps and bounds above the suede on the  nontourage's (which was straight dirt in my opinion). Definately grade A in my book.

2  The perforated leather (navy blue) material. The leather they used on the colar and toebox is top quality... It's got a real nice feel to it.. Great Quality Leather.. You can tell its diferent from the rest of the shoe's leather.

3. The leather on the toebox and sidepanel - Average.. Eh.. Nothing special. 

4. My favorite part of the shoe, is actually the texturing on the swoosh... You dont see it at a distance, but upclose, you can really tell.  Its almost like a snake-skin
good review, honestly i just ordered these yesterday because i kept going back and forth on whether i should cop or pass, and now i really cant wait to get these in!

good review, honestly i just ordered these yesterday because i kept going back and forth on whether i should cop or pass, and now i really cant wait to get these in!
you wont regret it... its definately something you should be excited about.. I loved the colorway, but the materials was a +1 for me.. Now Im kinda glad I got 2 pairs.

it really comes down to what you are purchasing the shoes for.. Mostly my decisions are based on how Im going to wear them ( minus out the collecting aspect of it).. If I'm looking to rock something during the day\ or casually at night, and I want to rock my own type of unique style.. - Then go with SB's, hands down....  Because honestly there is nothing original about a pair of Jays that has been around for 20 odd years. 

now if it comes down to, I want something to rock during the night\time when Im heading towards trendier places, or more formal\casual type outings where I dont want to suit up, then Id be looking to wear Jays..  Considering how my current roto looks, I might be looking for a pair of jays.  Most jays are mid-tops which in my opinion looks better when your out during night then a pair of low-tops which may look too tacky.  It all depends what your going for.

If your in a money bind, its a no brainer. Go with SB's.. You wont feel bad when you wear them in, get them stained, or straight wear them out.. Because afterall its an SB (was designed for tough wear) and the price point can not get any better.  If your strapped with cash, then it might be wasteful to rock your jays everyday and wear out a 160-220 dollar pair of jays (considering youd most likely buy them on resale prices).  Some of my jays, I rock on a regular basis.. But then when it comes to my 6's and 7's, I do not wear them often. Maybe a couple times out of the month at most.   If your in it to collect and never wear, then go with Jays because they will hold better value (85%) of the time than a pair of SBs.

What color is this shoe looks like azure, someone have a close up of the box tag. Thanks in advance. Super GR I hope, remind me of SB's from the gold box era.

Back
Top Bottom