2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

$45 shipped

Size 13

http://www.thepremierstore.com/footwear/nike-sb/dunk-low-pro-pid-23127

Good lookin

Would you rather have Orange and Silver box retros with garbage materials (think Tiff Highs) or Pink/Black box retros with premium materials?
I'd have to go with premium materials. But in fairness, I've worn my Diamond highs at least 100 times by now (they were my only SB for a while) and they hardly look worn. From a durability standpoint I'd say they outclass the lows, as they are crease-resistant. But I suppose that is at the cost of comfort. I think it boils down to a preference between texture or durability when discussing quality of leather.,

Can I get a legit check on these? N and I in NIKE are noticeably shorter in one shoe as shown in the first picture. I posted an on feet picture so you can judge the shape of the shoe as well.

behindblueeyes behindblueeyes
The inside size tag looks good to me.
The materials seem to be on point.
But that heel tab is just so off.
Here's a pic of my tag, from a legitimate pair.

At this point I wouldn't be the best person to do a legit check, if anybody is in the Kobe 9 thread, you know what I mean.

I'm a little torn on retroing older releases

On one hand I would rather have retros so I can rock what I can't bring myself to pick up as OGs (and a good/bad by product would be the drop in values of OGs)

On the other hand doing the low to high retros (or high to low) is nice because they can make retros without them being exact retros

I'd really want to cop some Cali Highs, but they're still at around $100 here in my area :frown:
Take the style code and color code to Nike Chat and ask them to stock locate. The Cali Highs have been in a quite a few outlets that I have stopped at this past week. From Louisiana to California

My beaters, luv these shoes (Un-Futuras) what I use to do yardwork in. Still got another pair that's deadstock, waiting to break them out soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom