2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is there a promo code or is it automatically taken off when you checkout? Looked but couldn't find the info.

No new kicks today, but I did a couple Fully Laced lace swaps that I've been meaning to do for a while now:

Metallic silver to match the branding on the tongue tag.

And Team Red to match the outsole and Swoosh...still not sure how these weren't the stock alternate laces.

congrats.........

Just picked up the Wolf Grey Mcfly's from Nordstrom Rack for $50 / the box had the top ripped off , but they were DS with extra laces

Might be something to look out for

Last edited:
My Hoverboard will be here today
I know what I'm wearing tomorrow!
It's so stupid I know, but these Halloween props are really speaking to me

I'm going to be a fat Marty McFly for Halloween since I got the shoes and now the hoverboard... just need that goofy hat (probalby going to pickup the Huf x Bronze 3M hat to complete the look

Got the BTTFs laced up and ready for tomorrow (white laces.... never got any cooler ones for them)

any word on an official drop for these or just going to be showing up at random spots whenever like usual...?
How much more of an official drop is there than Premier and SPoT both already having them?

GRs don't have hard release dates homie.

Thanks for the skate warehouse oop. Copped my second pair of the passport blazers and will post pics of the first pair as soon as I'm home again. Also snagged a warehouse tee for support.

Last edited:
Maaaaaaaannnn my heart is feeling the feels.. dope forbes my dude :smokin :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom