2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

haha dope!

Went with these myself

On Foot Video Review: Nike Dunk SB Low Wheat Forbes

Who here has bought stuff using PayPal using skate warehouse before? I got a PayPal receipt but no notification from the site. Do you get an order shipped after the fact or as soon as you make a purchase?

I love the old SB Dunks! They have really been wack for a while, but that need color way looking decent. SB needs to step up

C CUNNiNGH4M , thanks again. Also hit them up this morning and was confirmed. Also did the two day shipping so it should be here very soon. I also haven't forgotten your shoe pic request and I will post when these and I get home.

Can anyone recommend me some dope sb shops in NY. Thanks.

Just finished hiking around NYC for the day... Here's what I came up with --

Niketown- pretty cool, never been in one. Had a few pairs of sbs, all at retail, nothing to write home about.

Flight club- more or less what I expected, was cool to see a bunch of pairs I've never had in hand, they didn't have anything reasonable in my size though. Just confirmed all the old pairs I now MUST pick up.

Blades- few recent releases, nothing special, staff were pretty cool.

NikeLab- cool store, no sbs.

Kith- no sbs

Any web site that sell the size 9.5 mc fly dunks for a decent price ?

Checked my online list of Nike SB stockists and could not find any at all. There was a size run that included your size during the BTS/Labor Day sales that could of been had for 65.00. They are long gone now. Better luck on the bay.

Last edited:
EDIT: Just saw they ship them in a Nike bag, NOT in the original box...

“All shoes are brand new and purchased from nike directly. We repackage all of our shoes to ensure no damage during processing or shipping of the item. Nike sells us the shoes in a box with the paper missing and the lid ripped off so rather than send them like that, which is quite tacky, we take them out of the box double wrap them in bubble wrap and shipping paper and put them in a small shipping box. We include the Box tag from the Nike box to shoe authenticity. We have sold hundreds of pairs this way and have yet to have a single disappointed customer”

If any size 9 is looking to pick up the AG.  $60 shipped.  I love my pair, above average materials.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-H...-313171-207-/252096171320?hash=item3ab21a4d38

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom