2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

New pickups

I'm looking forward to some of the new releases that are coming (from the deleted pic)
Red white and blues are really growing on me

I found some good info on another forum, but I'm afraid to post it.

Anyone know what's going on in this thread, why things are reprimanded towards secrecy all of a sudden?

I found some good info on another forum, but I'm afraid to post it.

Anyone know what's going on in this thread, why things are reprimanded towards secrecy all of a sudden?

Just post it and you won't be reprimanded for your secrecy...

Those World Series dunks could still drop in October. That list with the dates isn't 100% correct

Cornacopia or brown basket dunks are already out and it says October, flash pack highs is out and it says October, blue moons are already hitting shops and it says November.

Those Nasty Boys look sweet, except for saying "Nasty Boys" on the back. That just seems lame and to those that don't know dunks, anyone that reads it will just think you got that stitched yourself and have a group of friends called "nasty boys" lol. Interested to see how the Oakland A's come out

Last edited:
As far as I know, they were originally supposed to coincide with the ASG in Cinci this year, then got pushed back for a World Series-ish release, then got pushed back again to sometime in December.

giphy.gif

Man I think I am going to have to off my BBTF and De La joints.  I just dont feel I look right wearing lows.  Sucks big time.

If only they made the BTTF in highs.  How's the quality on the De La highs?  (not the white ones)

Edit: Never mind the De La highs in my size are way to high in price for my liking.

On another note Maseo is DJing at this spot Thursday in the H.  Gonna go check it out.

Last edited:
Finally got caught up in here...

The Papa Smurfs are a must cop for me and I like the baseball lows because of the metallic gold double swoosh... those metallic swooshes always get me.

HBD Rice!!

As far as I know, they were originally supposed to coincide with the ASG in Cinci this year, then got pushed back for a World Series-ish release, then got pushed back again to sometime in December.

giphy.gif

10000% accurate. And have actually moved back and forth several more times in the last month and a half.

Peace,
J

I admire your confidence....

Positive vibes my friend

#supnt will deliver [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom