2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I love how all those say "premium". No real premium dunk has come out in years. They just slap that tag on anything these days to het a higher pricepoint which is total bull. Older dunks with better quality used to cost $65 . sb is wack these days. We need sandy back

I love how all those say "premium". No real premium dunk has come out in years. They just slap that tag on anything these days to het a higher pricepoint which is total bull. Older dunks with better quality used to cost $65 . sb is wack these days. We need sandy back

Quartersnacks, SOMPs?

Those are nice. However if you feel a pair of heinekens or anything else from 2005-earlier, even those look crappy in comparison

So because they're not on par with early SB releases, that means that you wouldn't classify them as premium?

How elitist.

the term 'premium' is used very loosely nowadays...i agree that 2005-earlier is on another level of premium quality but you gotta admit that some of the recent releases can be classified as premium.

Premium gas from 2005 was probably better than premium gas in 2015. It's still premium.

Most of the SBs i own have pretty good quality. Y'all want luxury quality out of $100 skate shoes.

Lettuce be cereal...

*drops mic

Last edited:
the term 'premium' is used very loosely nowadays...i agree that 2005-earlier is on another level of premium quality but you gotta admit that some of the recent releases can be classified as premium.

But they weren't considered premium then. It was just the norm.

So because they're not on par with early SB releases, that means that you wouldn't classify them as premium?

How elitist.

Thank you zach. I know that when people describe me, the term elitist is always the first thing they say.

I've never been of the mindset to care about the magic words of "PREMIUM"... I've only bought SB's I have wanted because I liked them or craved them... I agree with most quality back then kicks, music, movies, etc was WAYYY better than the quality you get today... especially at the desirable price point... BUT as they see it

Stained Glass High Premium QS SB Cncpts LMTD SB QS High weren't that great of quality
your avi
laugh.gif
that dance was so wack. Love ODB tho

And damn those silver highs not coming out til November. Probably best for my wallet tho with grad school starting.

Im literally cracking up right now. I just laced up those 19.99 disposables....... besides the QS these are the most comfortable SB dunk lows (outside of 1st series, pink, and silver box) I've ever worn.

We get those. I don't really remember what's premium and what's not. Name some premiums that you don't think were up to par quality wise.
I'm actually talking in general, not just the premium dunks. The quality in most gr dunks is trash now, and feel like that plays a role on why we see most going straight to outlets and get heavily discounted

Delivery is coming in few hours for the SB LOW Primitive - nobody loves this suede shoes

This is QS Premium right? Full Suede Shoes

Will wear it right away and will take an on feet picture

Just posted in the outlet thread but I figured it'd be relevant here.

Paramus, NJ Outlet
+1 201-843-0932

Also saw a couple Fast Times and De La Highs on the hash wall.

And I have a $5 coupon expiring soon that I have no intention of using. First one to PM me can have it lol

Just posted in the outlet thread but I figured it'd be relevant here.

Paramus, NJ Outlet
+1 201-843-0932

Also saw a couple Fast Times and De La Highs on the hash wall.

And I have a $5 coupon expiring soon that I have no intention of using. First one to PM me can have it lol
oop ya boy. gonna cop this janoskis finally lol

of course we are not gonna get the quality from 05,. im just sayin they slap premium on way to many shoes these days. shoes that could have been considered premium used to be just pro.

i love sb's for sure but i was not a fan of the transition to the new technology or NT. the heal pods suck, the backs of dunks are just so still now. i mean we used to think that gold and blue box sucked. but these days. so many nice , cool looking dunks come out but they are just not comfortable anymore. i still buy ones i like but i hold off alot now because of these reasons. dunk highs especially are so stiff. my pee wee's or even send helps. so soft and 10x more comfortable. the difference is night and day in comfort.

so yes i have a problem with there terminology. and now dunk lows cost $92. that to me is alot and those are just the pros not premiums.  then they put out a premium , charge more but to me they are not even close to premium, but hey thats just my opinion

Back
Top Bottom