2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ppl that were supreme think there supreme to everyone else for buying overpriced piece of fabric

That's how I feel lol

I wear supreme and don't think anything of it lmao. It's clothes from a skate company.

Now when I throw on them yeezys doe b

That was to broad of a statement I'm sorry...

When I see kids wearing supreme stuff around nyc they tend to think there better then others

Last edited:
I wear just solid tees now or button downs these days not tryna b flashy don't care for words or pictures on my shirts these days

Can't really get behind Supreme. Woulda take a normal black or grey Box logo hoodie just because they're supposed to last a while

And their SBs are nice but I just don't quite get their shirts. Just not in the loop I guess

Plain black or white tee? They don't do those everything they make has there logo on it lol not arguing with ya just pointing out what I like solid black or white tee NO logos

I mean, I guess technically these still have a logo on them but i'm sure most people would consider these plain tees.

But I feel you tho. To each his own.

Last edited:
I'll b honest I never saw those....
Prob still like 30$ tho lol n they remind me of Hanes in there packaging haha

I used to wear a lot of Supreme but now I'm just a shell of a hypebeast who doesn't really care about that anymore

I just got into supreme but I've been a streetwear dude for a long time. I do like some supreme pieces but definitely don't understand the crazy amount of hype behind a lot of pieces.

I can say their hoodies are nice and the quality is above average. Their cuts and design aren't always the greatest but it's fair. I do feel like the products I've bought from preme will last a good amount of time which is nice.

Always was a fan of their hats (5 panels), some of the clothing is cool, just can't justify the price.

I'm more of a preme accessories nut than a fan of the clothes. They do tend to run a lil small.

Back
Top Bottom