2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

On feet today 
happy.gif

I used to wear a lot of Supreme but now I'm just a shell of a hypebeast who doesn't really care about that anymore

Even back in 04-05 supreme to me was just not worth it what so ever ! I just never would pay 150 for a sweater or 90$ for a t-shirt u can get a dope shoe with those prices ! And were supreme now ha! Pass straight hypebeast stuff ! Pass !

For some reason Supreme stuff never caught on to me, maybe it's because it isn't all that popular in Detroit.

I respect the history tho, every time they drop something it's fun watching the hysteria it causes. Hopefully nothing dumb happens tomorrow and sneakerheads don't get bashed in the media again.

One thing I ever wanted from supreme was the shirt they did with Tara Patrick. For science.

The Flamingos are good quality IMO, after a few wears the material is still intact. I do wonder what they'd look like after a couple skating sessions tho.

Shoes are only releasing online in the States so it'll be pretty hard for any sneaker foolishness to happen.

Stupid question, but I'll ask anyway. Fory NT kinfolk 6 feet and taller, do you get 34 length jeans to wear with your low's? If you do, please provide suggestions on brands. Please, no joggers talk. I can't get down like that (peace to those that do wear them though... No diss).
im 6'3" or 4" and my jeans are 34 length, wear with highs or lows with them. dont matter. slim jeans btw

that kid that called supreme asking if there were having the Jordan's in store for sale.... Hilarious
"Your not gonna get your jordaannss" haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom