2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Man, I was fortunate enough last night to get a sneak preview of what Unhearfdof has planned for their in-store collab release. All I can really say is, IMO, it puts Black Sheep's Gucci release to shame.

Peace,
J

^^^
not much of an accomplishment
got 2 agree BS set the bar pretty low 
laugh.gif

Damn lol. I seem to remember a lot of freaking out over that boombox packaging, but OK. Either way, you guys are missing the point.

Peace,
J

Black Sheep has done some seriously corny hypebeasting on IG over the past year.

From the teasers of products to the way they try to act like they "found shoes laying around"

Spare me.

Anywho, baseball is pretty out there, and really has nothing to do with skateboarding, but I can't imagine something worse than this stunt:

video_image-222292.jpg

Man, I was fortunate enough last night to get a sneak preview of what Unhearfdof has planned for their in-store collab release. All I can really say is, IMO, it puts Black Sheep's Gucci release to shame.

Peace,
J

As far as packaging? Pretty cool. Nice to see shops keeping up with that

Nike SB doesn't really do as many skateboarding themes to be honest.

Maybe they're full of posers?

Steel Reserve inspiration :lol:

I worked in a pizza shop in high school and college breaks and that was like our #1 seller, lots of white trash and hood dudes

can't tell you how many times I got paid in change and they were always just a little short and would "get me next time"

Last edited:
Black Sheep has done some seriously corny hypebeasting on IG over the past year.

From the teasers of products to the way they try to act like they "found shoes laying around"

Spare me.

Anywho, baseball is pretty out there, and really has nothing to do with skateboarding, but I can't imagine something worse than this stunt:

video_image-222292.jpg

C'mon man. Paul Bunyan and Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz have something to do with skateboarding? E.T, and Goldilocks & the 3 Bears? How about Mork & Mindy, or Star Wars (Jedis, Fetts, Tauntauns)? Seems a super odd thing to throw out there.

Peace,
J

When trying too hard goes wrong lol.

I like the older SBs. when is was about the color or the rider. now we tombout skateboarding on a shoe.  need me some trucks dunks and wood grain dunks 

Last edited:
I know I'm in the minority here, but I liked the blacksheep/paid in fulls. I loved the concept and thought they were pretty well executed. Definitely not an everyday wear, but I'm glad I was able to get a pair for those days that I feel like wearing something loud and gaudy.

I know I'm in the minority here, but I liked the blacksheep/paid in fulls. I loved the concept and thought they were pretty well executed. Definitely not an everyday wear, but I'm glad I was able to get a pair for those days that I feel like wearing something loud and gaudy.

I'm always looking for these.

The hype and build up for the BS collab is what killed it IMO. The teaser pic with the paid in full next to the de LA soul high and dooms was ridiculous.

In store box>>>shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:
the sb bs all over print is what ruined the BS Collab other  than that i love the colors and the color placement.

I think something got lost in translation here. All I was talking about was the in-store packaging for the Unhearfdof collab. People were flipping out in here about the BS box and dookie rope lace lock. How quickly we forget haha.

Peace,
J

C'mon man. Paul Bunyan and Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz have something to do with skateboarding? E.T, and Goldilocks & the 3 Bears? How about Mork & Mindy, or Star Wars (Jedis, Fetts, Tauntauns)? Seems a super odd thing to throw out there.

Peace,
J
Ah probably got lost in translation. I was speaking about my own excitement.. just saying that comparing BS to anything doesn't ring for me. 

I really only get excited about the skateboarding themed releases or somethin that specifically interests me. Paid n fulls and baseballs are out of my world. 

The SOMP for instance, I fell in love with because of how well it captured the raw essence of BMX. I used to ride in high school, and seeing that shoe brought back a lot of the style I used to apply to my bike with the black, chrome, bulky build and polished look.

Last edited:

Nike SB doesn't really do as many skateboarding themes to be honest.

Maybe they're full of posers?
I think they're full of guys that are taking direction or getting approval from higher ups that know nothing about what we want. Whether they are skaters or posers is irrelevant.

I think something got lost in translation here. All I was talking about was the in-store packaging for the Unhearfdof collab. People were flipping out in here about the BS box and dookie rope lace lock. How quickly we forget haha.

Peace,
J
only thing that was nice was the box... the shoe its self looked like a hot mess... its nice when they go above & beyond the call of duty but imo the shoe has to be somewhat decent. BS was trying to polish a turd with all those extras.

only thing that was nice was the box... the shoe its self looked like a hot mess... its nice when they go above & beyond the call of duty but imo the shoe has to be somewhat decent. BS was trying to polish a turd with all those extras.
Yep, I always said I'd pay retail on just the box and extras--and they can keep the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom