2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Let's be honest, no one bought them because it was a wearable color way

To me shoes are just shoes, i put them on, i walk around, i take them off. Usually with a black or white t shirt and shorts or jeans. Ive never worried about if i can "pull it off" or if its wearable. Just because they have an iridescent upper dosent mean you need iridescent clothing lol if I had multiple pairs id keep one in rotation. Women seem to love them.

Last edited:
To me shoes are just shoes, i put them on, i walk around, i take them off. Usually with a black or white t shirt and shorts or jeans. Ive never worried about if i can "pull it off" or if its wearable. Just because they have an iridescent upper dosent mean you need iridescent clothing lol if I had multiple pairs id keep one in rotation. Women seem to love them.

I didn't say anything about having to be all matchy
Most people outside of shoe collectors would not be interested in wearing some iridescent pinkish shoes
I don't mind bright colors, I have pink AM1s and those Solar red Ultra boosts (and disposables with pink laces) so I'm not shy about wearing pink either

But I am not the majority, which is why I said most people did not buy them to wear as that color way is not an everyday wear (like the complete opposite of the QS.... Ive seen non skaters/shoe heads/ normal people wearing them as dailies.... Because THEY are a completely wearable color way)

Wearing FiveOneO's today and I am kinda sick today so not feeling like snapping a pic (plus I got the #gqdenim on today and my socks don't match)
High today might be under 80 degrees! Almost jacket weather!

Let's be honest, no one bought them because it was a wearable color way

My girlfriend hates them lol. She normally loves all concepts stuff but she despised that whole Collab haha

Just got these off eBay for $60 worn once

I love my Grails, minus the horrible creasing that I'm experiencing.  It's going to be necessary for me to get a second pair in the very near future so I can proceed to beat the ones I have into the ground.

Letting go of a lot of my collection. Not even cause I need the loot, it def can't hurt but it hurts me to let stuff go.

I'm in NYC so I just take to flight club. No ebay fees, PayPal fees, people scamming, backing out. No shipping!!

But I am a 13 but also bought mad size 12 and others when I got good deals. I used to go hard. Getting **** everyday it seemed. Only cop gems now or must haves. Plus I just don't need 500 + pairs of shoes.

So gonna take all my 12s cuz they too right anyways.

Even with flight club prices. Can't believe my DS Hawaii in 13 went for 275. I know peeps only want Jays. But sb kix have just lingered at same for years. Funny how older gems dropping in value. And pairs peeps dogged back in the day are going up.

Nobody liked gibsons, or ferris bueller when they dropped. Or u could have copped tons of pairs.

Only stuff gaining value anything super old. Or three bear set, supreme dunks. Any if them. Huf dunks, de la high etc.

They put my un futura for 250.

Cali for 500. So get 4 back. Not too bad

Money cats. 300 low, 250 mid and high

Just getting rid of stuff I def won't regret doing it.
Plus I have extras of a lot.

Just want to make sure I get my loot back and make something after holding them for a nearly a decade. Moving them a few times. Storage unit for a year cost me 1200. So gitta sell some just to pay that back.

I'm cool with it though. Got a lot of VVVNDS I need to dump also.

Trying to go from 500 to 300 maybe less. See how it goes!!

There's nothing wrong with the those generic lows per se, but just feels like there's already 5 lows that look just like them.

Edited for mis-information.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom