2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Are these dropping in the usa?

I would have bit but it kind of killed me that he tried to carve the dodger LA on the red side... and it looks like it may have scratched through the leather 
mean.gif

Yeah. I wouldn't buy anything but DS. People go crazy for these and it's not worth it. I sold my skated and DESTROYED pair for $175. Thing literally had busted stitching, ultimate heel drag (nearly at the midsole) and the paint was removed in the most grotesque ways all over the things. Buy DS on these.

is it me or are the dunks these year tighter than previous years..
find myself taking the insoles out :x

is it me or are the dunks these year tighter than previous years..
find myself taking the insoles out :x

Haven't taken the insoles out, but they do feel tighter and take more time to break in IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah. I wouldn't buy anything but DS. People go crazy for these and it's not worth it. I sold my skated and DESTROYED pair for $175. Thing literally had busted stitching, ultimate heel drag (nearly at the midsole) and the paint was removed in the most grotesque ways all over the things. Buy DS on these.
Pics?

dan youre a rent-a-kick gawd lol

that's great stuff there props
You have no idea. I bought Tiffs in my size in 2014 for $275. Wore them for the summer. Sold them in August for $550 in 15 minutes. Literally doubled my money on a shoe I bought used and then used more.

definitely insane...it helps that you're size 10.5 also....one of the most (if not the most) popular shoe sizes for sneaks in the world

You have no idea. I bought Tiffs in my size in 2014 for $275. Wore them for the summer. Sold them in August for $550 in 15 minutes. Literally doubled my money on a shoe I bought used and then used more.
That happened to me sort of--I bout a used pair of tiffs for 390 at the end of 2012. I sold them 6 months later for 550 and bought a buttload of other shoes.

They are TTS for sure.

Salmon toes are a perfect summary of 2015 for SB's one detail or two away from being perfect.
For anyone else who wants to buy the Tokyo dunks...go a half size up. I went TTS and they feel REALLY snug even after loosening the laces.

For the stained glass dunks, you can go a half size up or stay true it size. It's only a little bit snug if you stay TTS and loosen the laces.

For the blue moon dunks, go a half size down.

Oh and when I say TTS, I mean your dunk sb size.

Last edited:

That happened to me sort of--I bout a used pair of tiffs for 390 at the end of 2012. I sold them 6 months later for 550 and bought a buttload of other shoes.
I hate you guys. I sold my VNDS tiffs around that time for ~$365. I regret doing that so much. At least I sold it locally, so there weren't any fees.

Back
Top Bottom