2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If i was DJ Khaled and i gave my kicks nicknames id call these the Louboutin Red Bottom SBeezys. Lol! Enjoy!

Those look really nice

three nickels for the coffins that pp just bodied me lay me down not even a dunk anyhow pass unless some body want to split i just want the left shoe of the pair you can have the right one

good deal hit me up man

im serious

yo really i want tha t left one

i'd put two on it

though i don't like that red on the back maybe should have just been all black

like the long death

yeah they fd that one

pass but

for real i

ll tka that left one

two niks

to go with the krampus

good match

hit me up man

it's good

think of the krampus

Last edited:

not too good to be true.  about the going rate, if not on the high side.  half size up in my experience.
I always see em go in the mid 200 range.
I never really see DS pairs of those. That price seems about right.

Edit: just found 2 pairs, 2 different sizes around that price.
They both claim to be DS but one looks like it was tried on for a couple hours.
If you're looking for DS that may be the going rate, but I've seen them wayyyy cheaper slightly worn. Unless they're a must have at the moment Id hold out imo.

Edit - @MusicalExcellence
Thats about the going rate for DS, but like you said most are not, but if you find one I would get it, they are nice and that suede is so buttery, one of my top 5 for sure 

Last edited:

Got a free pair of shoes from UNHeardof for a twitter contest! That was pretty cool. These are dope.

Judging from how early we saw pics, etc, it's basically assumed that the Fish Ladders / Salmon Toes are not unique to Premier even if they are a collab correct? Are we getting a different ISO version?

Judging from how early we saw pics, etc, it's basically assumed that the Fish Ladders / Salmon Toes are not unique to Premier even if they are a collab correct? Are we getting a different ISO version?
dude on FB group already sold his stock... if anything they might throw some goodies together, wouldnt expect the shoe to be different though.

dude on FB group already sold his stock... if anything they might throw some goodies together, wouldnt expect the shoe to be different though.
Word.

I read this as "you can wait for discount" 
laugh.gif

No more different versions of shoes. There will be shop exclusives still (Holy Grails) but there won't be different versions (ISO BPs)
Ahhhh, right. I remember that being mentioned in the past. Good look.

Back
Top Bottom