2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

mean.gif
laugh.gif

yo i just wanna let my weak brain haterz out there know i got that right stained on cause i'm crackin weak plexi minds call me a1 carrie nation study your history son that glass aura gettin smashed my dude nothing but love for my true riderz out there sportin them two dunkx not givin no ish bout the boring commercial drones on this planet prolly listenin to drake what up people we a1 carrie nation smashing glass mindz

Random appreciation post for my all time favorite Nike SB model/pro model.

(sell me your sz 12-13 Salazars..)

Hey guys, where do you store your shoes? I'm getting tired of moving them in and out of their shoe boxes -_-

Anyone think the salmons will be scarce? Trying to decide whether I want the Janoski's or the Dunks. Love the color scheme, and I love actual salmon. Cool concept.

Anyone think the salmons will be scarce? Trying to decide whether I want the Janoski's or the Dunks. Love the color scheme, and I love actual salmon. Cool concept.

I'm sure they are already on eBay for retail. So next week they should be about $10 under retail.

I am not sure they look great on a cutting board but I think on feet, especially in summer, they will be good looking shoes.

Back
Top Bottom