2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Ho ho ho

Last edited:
What do u guys think of these ID's planning to sale whats a good price fellas
Is this your listing? The first photo in the listing makes the shoe look meh. I would retake the photo to make it look better.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Dunk-L...ts-Pushead-WOF-Royal-1-Retro-95-/291608786816
i feel you! Still in outlets for the low, actually

ya that's where I scooped my pair
I feel stupid for buying a pair for $65 -_-

Last edited:
who's that dude wearing christmas shoes year round like that neighbor that never takes their lights down

those salt stains are fresh got heads pounding potassium from the sight

man i want those coffins to go with the krampus for christmas time so you stomp the bad kids with the right krampus shoe and kick em in the hole with the coffin left can't pull the trigger though cause i'm weak af

I wonder if these will hit Disposable pricing? Not a bad price for those in Bend, OR. Store does not do phone orders.
Thanks for telling us that they don't take phone orders. I would have asked haha... that's a slick price. Probably don't hit $25 though cause they're highs and they're not pink.

Last edited:
Wow I paid full price for 2 pairs lol. Not even mad I love my pairs, but damn! Jealous maybe...

I wonder if these will hit Disposable pricing? Not a bad price for those in Bend, OR. Store does not do phone orders.

Last edited:

Aiming to be an EMT Firefighter. Here in Florida you have to be EMT certified (or already a first responder) to get into the fire academy.

#growingupsucks lol

Back
Top Bottom