2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I concur.

:wow: at those Lucky 7s. They're my all time grail sneaker. Always wanted them
Yeah with people wanting $450+ for DS pairs i had kind of accepted that id never own them. Most people want $350 for grimey looking pairs just because of how limited they are. I almost pulled the trigger on a very near DS pair from rif.la for $325 but I'm glad i held out.

They look pretty damn good in that pic for 120. What size? What do they look like in person though? If they're as clean as they appear, that's a great pickup, and im extremely jealous :lol:

They are my preferred size of 12. Id say they are a solid 8.5/10, there is some minor creasing but i have them stuffed pretty tight so they are looking even better. Most of the zoom air still in tact on the insole. The suede is still silky smoove. That suede tongue is the icing on the cake [emoji]127856[/emoji]

Last edited:
Nice I got a package coming in the mail from atlas today

Looking forward to whatever zines they throw in the box this time. 

$250 is a solid price for those Black UCS...wasn't retail like $230?

Wouldn't have copped the Candy Canes today anyway, but of course my size is the only one gone.

seems like shops are overusing textured materials on their collabs in order to hide SB's crap materials...salmons are trash imo, another wasted opportunity by premier. great customer service though.

heres my wallet MSR

Last edited:
Man the SB line has been so disappointing the last few months imo..

Guess I'll try to support my local and buy some gear or something lol :smh:

Back
Top Bottom