2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

That 1990sb.com website says "First pitch 12/4/15"

Didn't see that mentioned but maybe I missed it.

bcd37ba9f069c53bf0a7cfca5c5b30e2.gif

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

#MakeSomeRiceReturns
..so post it.

I replaced this one today.. i've had it since before my son was born..
It still has a few miles left on it man!  LOL.  

I remember I was using one that my high school girlfriend had given me.  I never used a wallet in high school so it was still brand new by the time I started to use it.  Needless to say the mother of my children bought me a new one when we got together and she found out where it came from.  

Last edited:

Haha since were talking wallets and Nike SB..had this wallet back in the day and damn I loved it, lasted me several years and was like 20$ from the outlet, unfortunately it's no longer with me =(.
I had this wallet just the brown elephant and gold stitching

http://static.highsnobiety.com/wp-content/uploads/_old/nikesb_brownelephant_7.jpg

really wanted the black cement but they went quick at the time and were pretty pricey on ebay

http://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/productimages/16607large.jpg

I scored mine for $20 and used it for 4-5 years

Last edited:
l
Couple deals from UnHeardOf:

8, 10 x2, 11, 11.5, 12

nike-sb-dunk-low-photo-blue-volt-681x442.jpg

Also have Red Guards (7, 7.5, 9.5, 14) and Disposables (11.5, 12 x2, 14)...all $45 shipped.

Familia highs (6.5, 10.5 x3, 11 x3), Corks (6, 11.5 x5), and Black Grapes (4, 5, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8.5 x2, 10.5, 11.5 x2, 13, 14 x2) for $60 shipped.

513-744-9444

these are dope..always liked them..not giving any card info over the phone tho

Looks like Unheard-of Highs should start showing up at accounts starting today and over the next few weeks :nerd:

Since this is the only thread I enjoy I'll tell you guys... May go to sneaker con in DC tomorrow, never been to a sneaker event. Anyone else going, or been in the past? I assume overly inflated prices and hypebeats galore?

Since this is the only thread I enjoy I'll tell you guys... May go to sneaker con in DC tomorrow, never been to a sneaker event. Anyone else going, or been in the past? I assume overly inflated prices and hypebeats galore?

Bunch of 14 year olds holding their GRs in the air

Bunch of 14 year olds holding their GRs in the air

:rofl: :rofl:

Is it really that bad? Like I said I've never been to a sneaker event so I feel like I have to at least check it out. At the same time I don't feel like wasting $25 if it's really like that. Likelihood of coming across older SBs.. At a decent price?

Pyrex skirts with Yeezus blouses or Balmain jeans with fully zipped Bape hoodies and dudes rocking the only pair of Adidas that they own because they're into "fashion".

Maybe I'm just old?

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl:

Is it really that bad? Like I said I've never been to a sneaker event so I feel like I have to at least check it out. At the same time I don't feel like wasting $25 if it's really like that. Likelihood of coming across older SBs.. At a decent price?

I've been to 4 or 5 and I've never purchased anything..I typically have a table or two set up with my friend. I just come along to help him hustle and he lets me have a space for 15 or 20 pairs on a table.

Couple deals from UnHeardOf:

8, 10 x2, 11, 11.5, 12

Also have Red Guards (7, 7.5, 9.5, 14) and Disposables (11.5, 12 x2, 14)...all $45 shipped.

Familia highs (6.5, 10.5 x3, 11 x3), Corks (6, 11.5 x5), and Black Grapes (4, 5, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8.5 x2, 10.5, 11.5 x2, 13, 14 x2) for $60 shipped.

513-744-9444
familias for 60. awesome.

just got off the phone with them.  in-store release for collab is 12/4, regular release on 12/8

cool.  was hoping they left the flag out of the highs but oh well.  looking forward to it still.  retail is 100 for high, 90 for low iirc.

The highs have the flag on the side panel too? I thought they didn't have the flag and had something on the tongue tag instead.. :nerd:

Pyrex skirts with Yeezus blouses or Balmain jeans with fully zipped Bape hoodies and dudes rocking the only pair of Adidas that they own because they're into "fashion".

Maybe I'm just old?

I've been to 4 or 5 and I've never purchased anything..I typically have a table or two set up with my friend. I just come along to help him hustle and he lets me have a space for 15 or 20 pairs on a table.

Yea I'm sure as hell not young, and def not into that "fashion" scene. Maybe I'll just make an outlet trip instead :lol:

Back
Top Bottom