2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Speaking of not coming in this thread, I don't think I've even read this since it started back around 2011. Life takes over. Good to peruse some of the pages again.
smokin.gif
The Real OG's - haven't cop anything lately looking for a deep discounted Flash Pack 2015 High

I'm wondering if anyone was able to purchase anything from the collection? Were you able to haggle or was it a set price? He's got a ton of dope stuff!

Last edited:
Don't really have anything to post. Just wanted to check in with my peeps in this thread to let you all know I'm still alive, lol.

I've been lurking a bit since the AF1 remasters have dropped, and realized I haven't dropped in here.

Shout outs to all my peoples from this thread still holding it down!

BIP I've been on the same lane heavy lately. I try to come through here at least once a week but I haven't really seen anything to peek my interest much.

Those Salmon Toes are still gross to me.

I'm looking forward to those As colored highs that should be dropping. Those at the Nasty Boys (pause) look good.

Also 2015 did not have enough highs. Thanks for always doing those graphs dcypoe81 dcypoe81

Last edited:
Only picked up two releases this year (fast times and BTTF's)

The flash pack high will be my 3rd on heavy disco.

I think the black/red cement 4 lows or whatever they were supposed to be are some of the nicest dunks of the year.

a lot of the designs themselves are nice enough, but the materials put it right in the ez pass lane

Skate warehouse has 20% off Sale shoes going on. No code needed. Just add to cart. Flamingos for 63.99 and a few others in a nice amount of sizes

Back
Top Bottom