2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Is anyone actually copping from Premier today? Even if the shoes are horrible (in my opinion), it's lame that their /only/ in store "exclusive" is a couple of stickers.

Their last collab wasn't universally liked but at least they put some effort into marketing them.

Accurate as of 11:15a EST:

inventory_quantity

4    17
4.5  19
5    18
5.5  14
6    8
6.5  11
7    23
7.5  12
8    137
8.5  155
9    223
9.5  320
10   287
10.5 273
11   266
11.5 180
12   290
13   143
14   6
15   8

Guess when looking at that list of highs the cork and blue ox are the best of the year. Man has this year been a let down after all the heat from last year.

nthat.gif

first SBs have finally been added to the collection! very happy, and i know im late, but i feel like this was a good start, now im going back for some

Premier x Nike SB Dunk Low "Fish Ladder"
It's definitely a hate it or love it sneaker. I love it... planning to get it on disco to rock in the summer.

Read the other day croationstyle is opening an exhibit worth $2M and it will all be for sale afterwards. Picture was a line of tiff highs and lows. Couldn't find the article.

Here is Croatianstyle's Exhibit called "RETROspective"

(not my pic)

Hate it or Love it that's up to you. But personally I think this is a awesome event for the community and heads everywhere. Really love how there is a huge variety here (Not just Js) and his collection really does span over a decade through sneaker culture. You can tell Dre really does love sneakers and I think he does embody what it means to be a sneakhead, if that means anything now, the man loves shoes.. Anytime something can strengthen the community and bring heads together that's a positive in my books. 

Here is Croatianstyle's Exhibit called "RETROspective"

(not my pic)

Hate it or Love it that's up to you. But personally I think this is a awesome event for the community and heads everywhere. Really love how there is a huge variety here (Not just Js) and his collection really does span over a decade through sneaker culture. You can tell Dre really does love sneakers and I think he does embody what it means to be a sneakhead, if that means anything now, the man loves shoes.. Anytime something can strengthen the community and bring heads together that's a positive in my books. 

:pimp:

I think the A's looks very nice. I don't hate the flag either, it watermarks the time IMO. IDK if I will get them just because I wouldn't wear them often....but I'm still getting the nasty boys tho. Completing the set on disco FTW,

Back
Top Bottom