2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Hey fellas SPoT has the Candy Canes for $85 shipped and the Blue Moons for $75 shipped.

http://skateparkoftampa.com/spot/p.aspx?ID=12846&CID=11857
Very nice! Thanks for the heads up!

I hate people who pretend they never worn their shoes before and list them as deadstock. Can I report them to eBay?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/nike-sb-yee...988f162&pid=100005&rk=5&rkt=6&sd=262155466776
Haha that's right up there with posting pictures of shoes while wearing them.  

Haha that's right up there with posting pictures of shoes while wearing them.  

And when they do it and they aren't wearing socks....

I don't mind preowned shoes... But I'm just going to pretend they always wore socks that were clean and fresh
I know sometimes it's not the case, but don't be taking pics and putting them in your auction
Wtf is wrong with people? I guess they would say they are just being honest

All my 11.5 SBs are snug now
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

Guess it's time to say goodbye to them.

Bummed.

I don't mind preowned shoes... But I'm just going to pretend they always wore socks that were clean and fresh
I know sometimes it's not the case, but don't be taking pics and putting them in your auction
See, im the exact opposite. I automatically assume the worst with every preowned shoe I come across. It has prevented me from acquiring some shoes I have really wanted, but damn I just cant stop thinking about the chances of the previous owner having a toe fungus!!
Nice wear! White laces are a certainly a must in these. 

Last edited:

I mean, good for them, but with paypal + ebay fees already at 13%, there's not much in the way of profit for most shoes already- how is adding another layer going to incentivize anyone to sell?
Good lord, 13%?! Looks like I'm no longer selling on eBay.

nooooooo! breds in my size are gone 
ohwell.gif
 repped nonetheless 

the reason i can't push myself to buy a used pair of shoes unless i inspect them in person first.

Found em in store and I couldn't resist.

Then today I realized that the flag on the left shoe (you can see it in picture above) is crooked so I exchanged them. The other pair I got, the flags are straight but the spacing inbetween the flag and the midsole are differerent on each pair. I dunno if its just the two pairs but I just wanted to give a heads up to people who were thinking about picking up a pair.

Found em in store and I couldn't resist.

Then today I realized that the flag on the left shoe (you can see it in picture above) is crooked so I exchanged them. The other pair I got, the flags are straight but the spacing inbetween the flag and the midsole are differerent on each pair. I dunno if its just the two pairs but I just wanted to give a heads up to people who were thinking about picking up a pair.

I really dig this shoe. I can easily see why those crooked flags could bug you a bit. Glad to see it wasn't a deal breaker for you! How's the suede? Same as what has been releasing?

^that 2015 quality :nthat:

Lol like a box of chocolates.. You never know what you're going to get!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom