2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

is there a dunk ID thread or does that go here also?
Not sure if there is a dunk ID thread, but if it's in relation to creating Dunk IDs that resemble SBs or announcing that the option is available, we've seen that here. I wouldn't try to derail the thread with general dunk ID makeups or information though. If you can't find a thread on it, you might want to start one (and then post the link here). I'm sure there would be some interested people.

Last edited:
Not sure if there is a dunk ID thread, but if it's in relation to creating Dunk IDs that resemble SBs or announcing that the option is available, we've seen that here. I wouldn't try to derail the thread with general dunk ID makeups or information though. If you can't find a thread on it, you might want to start one (and then post the link here). I'm sure there would be some interested people.
is there a dunk ID thread or does that go here also?
Talking about ID's, I saw some of the "Supreme ID's" at 21 Mercer last weekend, looked nice.

So the people of http://www.reddit.com/r/Sneakers/ have been doing a Top 5 Sneakers pic and I thought itd be cool if we did like a Top 3 SB Dunk's pic (from your own collection), seems like something that would go along well with John00's questions and can stir up some questions/thoughts/comments.

Last edited:
...Look who's back!

Looks like you were nice and helpful in response to Foot Traffic's post. So, way to go! And, no, you can't sell in the thread. You need 3 months of membership and 300 posts, then you are allowed to post in the B/S thread. ...And, don't "free post." Cats get reported.

FTR, I have acquired tons of stuff from Japan throughout my years in this hobby - for the stuff that's in my wheelhouse (largely outside of SB), it's actually a better market in terms of both selection and price than the US. There are relatively few shoes that have US releases and overseas releases where the same shoe has differences. There are plenty of Japan exclusives. And, I have a purchased a lot of pairs that were standard global releases, but that particular pair came from Japan, and thus the tagging, etc. is in Japanese. But, as far as special Japanese versions of worldwide releases - that's few and far between, as a general rule.

Hopefully civilist drop next week, just bought a pair of zoom revis for the football season. the SB gods need to hear this!

Hopefully civilist drop next week, just bought a pair of zoom revis for the football season. the SB gods need to hear this!

Co-sign, need them now haha :smokin

Edit: Premier just tweeted the Project BA is available, for those interested...

Last edited:
Been following this site for a couple months and I'm a beneficiary of some peoples willingness to help others get some sb's. I finally decided to make an account and help this community of people that simply want shoes that look good and are hard to attain. But as clearly evident by this thread alone, it has made it so easy for us to get them and I'd like to focus my efforts to make it that much easier.

So checkout premier them Tropical Teal jawnns just dropped!

Last edited:
...Look who's back!

Looks like you were nice and helpful in response to Foot Traffic's post. So, way to go! And, no, you can't sell in the thread. You need 3 months of membership and 300 posts, then you are allowed to post in the B/S thread. ...And, don't "free post." Cats get reported.

FTR, I have acquired tons of stuff from Japan throughout my years in this hobby - for the stuff that's in my wheelhouse (largely outside of SB), it's actually a better market in terms of both selection and price than the US. There are relatively few shoes that have US releases and overseas releases where the same shoe has differences. There are plenty of Japan exclusives. And, I have a purchased a lot of pairs that were standard global releases, but that particular pair came from Japan, and thus the tagging, etc. is in Japanese. But, as far as special Japanese versions of worldwide releases - that's few and far between, as a general rule.
yea Im back and just trying to contribute to the community, guys took me the wrong way before and I appologize for that cause thats now how I am at all, just another sneakerhead trying to help others out

Been following this site for a couple months and I'm a beneficiary of some peoples willingness to help others get some sb's. I finally decided to make an account and help this community of people that simply want shoes that look good and are hard to attain. But as clearly evident by this thread alone, it has made it so easy for us to get them and I'd like to focus my efforts to make it that much easier.
Salute. Welcome to the best thread on the net.

Yeah dude I'm not heated at all, I just personally think that displaying shoes like they are some sort of trophy/art is a bit much.

These are the boxes I was talking about, the ones on the right. They retail for only 9.99 and often are on sale, sometimes even up to 40-50% off. Basically every dude I know that does the container storage uses these over ice boxes, they're high quality, easy to stack, and a fraction of the price.

can anyone confirm the one on the right in this pic will fit a high top dunk?

^Really looking forward to this one!^

On the topic of storage. I had a lot of my favorites in the clear plastic container store bins. Then I noticed the fading... All my pairs went back in there original boxes ASAP.

After thinking about it, I'm not sure how much the containers let the shoe breathe either. So between the fact that the containers allow in light that could possibly fade the shoe, and that they could (not saying they did, but could) dry out the shoe, I now just store them in there box. A lot of people say "get over it, it's just a shoe...". That's true, but if I got money in it, I want to protect my investment, whatever it is.

If anyone want to buy them, I think I have about 30 of the large container store bins. Not the drop fronts, just the regular men's shoe bins. I'll give you a smoking deal on them, but I'm sure shipping costs would be up there...

did you have a window in the room that let in a lot of sunlight? or did you keep high wattage lights on in your room a lot?

cuz i have had shoes out on a bookshelf in my room for years now, and i've noticed no fading or yellowing (i just have to dust them off here and there)... and i have DS pairs in their boxes to compare them too.

hell, even my white tokyo mids are the exact same vibrant white as the DS pair in the box in my closet, and they've been sitting out in my room since their release in like 2008...

but i have my window in my room completely blocked by 2 curtains, so no sunlight gets in, and i barely have lights on in my room.

i'm about to have custom shelves built tho, with uv resistant glass doors, to keep out dust mainly, but also light. considering picking up some of these containers for some of my other pairs that's aren't going in the display cases.

Anyone have any leads on where I could get those new P Rod 7s in the red tiger cw for under retail? I know finishline has like $10 off right now (for some reason they carry them), but I was hoping for something like 25-30% maybe. Wondering if that colorway will sit around long enough to go on sale. Some sizes (like the 12 im looking for) are already out of stock on NDC.

Mine should be here in a week. I'll post pictures of them when I get them. I'll also try to get my hands on an original pair and I'll try to compare.
Yea I would like to see some pics I was gonna order one but then I wondered how the elephant print would look since it seems to vary a little bit over the years so your pics will probably be my decision maker if the option is still available when you get them

Back
Top Bottom