2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Despite the mostly-negative reception these got, I love them and wear them all the time:

some great grown man kicks and a clean summer look.

Edited to delete. Saw this was posted earlier but didn't see it at first cause the thread keeps crunkin up!

Last edited:
Now available at Premier

Just checked out the BA's at my local and was thoroughly disappointed. Definitely advise you wait until you see them in person/try them on before copping.

Went in with the intention of picking them up on the spot and now I'm not even considering it

How do Dunk Hi's fit? I'm usually a low/mid guy but those Un-Stussy's are calling my name. I found an 11 for the low but I am a regular 11.5

Still om fence about these "japenese" melvins, anyome know anything avout em?

I think at the end of the day, it comes down to how much the money is to you. I'm usually pretty skeptical about any shoes I buy from an individual from the interweb. If I'm not sure about it I pass, depending on the price. Myself, I'd probably take the gamble for $130. But thats for you to decide depending on how much that money means to you. Im always dissappinted when i order something expecting one thing, and something else arrives. Now if the price was $350 or something I'd pass for sure.

The pics you posted look legit. That description however is kinda sketch. The only reason I can think of someone saying they're "Japanese" even though the pictures look good, is that the materials might be different. Thus making it a fake.

Last edited:
Still om fence about these "japenese" melvins, anyome know anything avout em?
There's an easy way you can be sure of authenticity and not take a chance. Just ask for tagged pics of different angles of the shoe and inside tag. Post the pics on here and I'm sure we can all help make a decision on whether or not they're fake

There's an easy way you can be sure of authenticity and not take a chance. Just ask for tagged pics of different angles of the shoe and inside tag. Post the pics on here and I'm sure we can all help make a decision on whether or not they're fake
I think at the end of the day, it comes down to how much the money is to you. I'm usually pretty skeptical about any shoes I buy from an individual from the interweb. If I'm not sure about it I pass, depending on the price. Myself, I'd probably take the gamble for $130. But thats for you to decide depending on how much that money means to you. Im always dissappinted when i order something expecting one thing, and something else arrives. Now if the price was $350 or something I'd pass for sure.

The pics you posted look legit. That description however is kinda sketch. The only reason I can think of someone saying they're "Japanese" even though the pictures look good, is that the materials might be different. Thus making it a fake.
Heres the rest of what he sent me:

After the initial email he sent about the Japanese thing I asked him what it meant, heres what he sent:

"i can't tell you what that means, the only thing i've ever read is that the stitching should be a dark gray to black, and the stitching on these is grey... that's information that I sought out.  Just so I don't have to take multiple pics... You want a pic of the box label and the inside shoe label, that's it?"

And here are the pictures, though he does have 2 pairs so I cant verify which these are from:

In response to the stitching. A lot of black stitching looks grey in contrast to the black of the suede. The stitching in the pics you posted a couple pages back looks correct for the Melvin's.
I dunno, everything you've shown here looks legit, numbers are all correct... He have good feedback? Have you asked about returns?

Last edited:
Heres the rest of what he sent me:

After the initial email he sent about the Japanese thing I asked him what it meant, heres what he sent:

"i can't tell you what that means, the only thing i've ever read is that the stitching should be a dark gray to black, and the stitching on these is grey... that's information that I sought out.  Just so I don't have to take multiple pics... You want a pic of the box label and the inside shoe label, that's it?"

And here are the pictures, though he does have 2 pairs so I cant verify which these are from:

"the 06-24-05 date and the 4455680 should be touching the barcode

the fonts and spacing is off as well"

just look how cheap the label looks, its falling off completely
inside tag should look like this

"White Melvins"

"Black Melvins"

box label should look like this

"White Melvins"

"Black Melvins"

Last edited:
Question answered...
Good thing for this thread. I'm not the one looking to buy them, but I'd have been fooled.

Last edited:
Yup first thing that I noticed was the tag. F*ck that dude for trying to pass them off as some sort of Japanese edition lol

Last edited:
Just checked out the BA's at my local and was thoroughly disappointed. Definitely advise you wait until you see them in person/try them on before copping.

Went in with the intention of picking them up on the spot and now I'm not even considering it
what disappointed you about them?

Back
Top Bottom