2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yankees fan so could never buy A's anything. Don't care what the circumstances are. Congrats to who get them though

Got the lows.  Just waiting to grab the hi's.  Will go nice with the Bucks and Tokyo Taxi's I have. 

Forgive me, but I've never understood this type of mentality... you an octopus or a spider or something?
Some people wear only one pair of shoes at a time, but have other shoes that have similar styles.

Similarly, you may have many shirts, but do not wear them all at the same time. But your shirts may follow a general pattern or theme or style.

Some people wear only one pair of shoes at a time, but have other shoes that have similar styles.

Similarly, you may have many shirts, but do not wear them all at the same time. But your shirts may follow a general pattern or theme or style.
Thanks. 

OK, I get that. To say that your grey shirt will go nicely with your other grey shirts is confusing... no?

Last edited:
OK, I get that. To say that your grey shirt will go nicely with your other grey shirts is confusing... no?
Not really. Like maybe you enjoy heather grey and you are debating on grabbing another shirt but it's color doesn't really go with heather grey, you may pass on it since it doesn't fit your general style/ personal color palette.

But my grey shirt sets off my grey inside shirt which sets off my grey beater...

My grey socks dope too....

Last edited:
Where's that jshort who was giving all the info on the UnheardOfs. He should know really what's going on since he said it was his brother.

:lol: :rofl:

I guess I should buy another pair of black dress shoes then to match my black dress shoes..

Last edited:
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I guess I should by another pair of black dress shoes then to match my black dress shoes..
I think you're just being dense about his wording. The dude like a certain color theme, and this shoe happens to continue the theme. How is that hard to grasp?

I think you're just being dense about his wording. The dude like a certain color theme, and this shoe happens to continue the theme. How is that hard to grasp?

:smh:

And I thought you were a sneaker wizard...

Last edited:

Welp, 2015 is a wrap.  time to figure out what the thread thought were the top dunks of the year.

Voting will be done the same way as last year : TOP 4 DUNKS, no order necessary.

Can be all lows, all highs, a combination of both.  ballots with more than 4 dunks will not be counted.  thanks for playing. 

Back
Top Bottom