2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I grabbed the pack from UnHeardOf (always intended to keep in the collection), and a second pair of lows from Premier today to actually wear.  I admit that the C&D (still a rumor when I bought) pushed today's purchase from a maybe to a yes, but that's just because I want to actually wear them.

Damn! I didn't even need to go back a page to wonder what the hell happened. I had Swoosh ready in one window and eBates in the other. So another C&D?! I wish I knew how he release process works. You'd think there was a legal team that looks this stuff over before approval.

When I saw them in person 2 weeks ago it was an easy pass..... materials not on point

Seems super weird a C & D would come the day of release.... I mean we have been seeing the shoes for almost a month, and the release hype for about 2 weeks so something isn't adding up

I now just wish I had tried for the ISO's..... kinda.... because I love boxes

Oh well though, I'm not losing sleep

You and me both. I'll admit once all this C&D nonsense hit I almost jumped and copped.. I felt like I was doing it for all the wrong reasons so I chose to fall back. Congrats to all those in here that may of gotten a pair today.

In honor of this all this craziness though I did break out this snap. "Lost Art" Bruins are slowly becoming one of my favorite sneakers
Was going to pick up a pair of these to skate. They were at outlets for 30bucks black friday...

You makin me regret my foolish decision to pass..sigh

Think your link was bad.. Seller is plainoldeals.

But you weren't lying. SOMPs, QS, Bruts, and Levis all at great prices. Which to buy is the question...

What if?

If they had been DS I would have bought them
I vowed to buy every near retail DS pair I see, so I can always have a pair to wear for the rest of my life

Yes I like them that much

I'm glad I didn't let the flag scare me off.  I pulled the trigger on the Nasty Boys last week.

Back
Top Bottom