2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Seemed like a good day to finally bust these out. So slick
pimp.gif

Was going to cop Candy canes but convinced myself not to because nobody would see me wearing them until next year.
They come out on Black Friday and it would've been a done deal

By far one of my top 5 Dunks. They definitely don't make them like this anymore.
LOL guarantee people not even sure what they repping. IMHO dunk models still the same from way back then to now. they are just running out of marketing gimmicks, c/w and gimmick.

the midsoles on those shanghais REALLY REALLY WHITE. 

LOL guarantee people not even sure what they repping. IMHO dunk models still the same from way back then to now. they are just running out of marketing gimmicks, c/w and gimmick.

most people in here do. and i would have to say your wrong on dunks beiing the same. the whole dunk was redesigned for starters. 

Last edited:

I only partially agree. I own a lot of dunks, even though I haven't posted them. There is a noticeable decline in quality on post blue box dunks. Not as bad as JB has fallen off through the 2000s but still noticible. As an example of post blue box quality control, my MIA dunks are great quality, but my Tiffany highs are terrible. The bar was very high in 2005, but you are right in that a Dunk now can still outclass quality on a lot of the Nike/JBs now.

Back
Top Bottom