2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Seems like no matter the occasion I end up throwing on my beat up Fast Times more often than not. So comfortable, and so
smokin.gif
They are very comfy and very dope.  Next to my Paul Bunyans or whatever we're calling them now they've been my favorite sb release this year for comfort.
Merry x mas everyone

And those cherry blossoms are dope my gf hates them tho
As she should....they're horrible. Lol.

left the whites in since green socks

I should be wearing a sweater but it's 80 degrees here... stupid Texas weather
I'm not feeling these shoes, but they look really nice with the combo you have on.  I like what you did with them. Repped.

i think the extra laces are black... i knew i should of copped from NDC instead since i already ordered the chromes that day too.... i know i dont need the extra laces but its the principle

i think the extra laces are black... i knew i should of copped from NDC instead since i already ordered the chromes that day too.... i know i dont need the extra laces but its the principle

Extra laces also have the little metal tips too. Not like some SB'S where the extra laces are plain.

Just saw the blue iw and the black iw at Westside skate. Not bad but they almost look like a different shoe with how thin they are. No good deals in that place either

Just saw the blue iw and the black iw at Westside skate. Not bad but they almost look like a different shoe with how thin they are. No good deals in that place either
did you happen to try them on?

Not sure if my local ordered them so I'm curious about sizing if I end up getting them online

Any skate shops in Kitsap county Washington? Preferably silverdale area. Tried googling nothing really coming up but Seattle area.

These got to my door from SkateWarehouse in less than 20 hours. For under $50. Very nice looking, very wearable, weak as hell pebbled leather, basically what I expected. Good for a gift.

First unwaxed SB box I've had though, probably ever. What is this garbage? Looks so cheap.

Last edited:
These got to my door from SkateWarehouse in less than 20 hours. For under $50. Very nice looking, very wearable, weak as hell pebbled leather, basically what I expected. Good for a gift.

First unwaxed SB box I've had though, probably ever. What is this garbage? Looks so cheap.

The non-QS pairs come in the full teal box without the gloss finish. Been like that for the full era

Although for whatever reason the YOTH and SOMP came in the crappy boxes

Last edited:
The non-QS pairs come in the full teal box without the gloss finish. Been like that for the full era

Although for whatever reason the YOTH and SOMP came in the crappy boxes

Thanks for the knowledge. Looking back, every blue box I have is indeed a QS or the top is missing from the outlet so I didn't notice how crappy it was.

Almost seems like more trouble to have different qualities of boxes.

Thanks for the knowledge. Looking back, every blue box I have is indeed a QS or the top is missing from the outlet so I didn't notice how crappy it was.

Almost seems like more trouble to have different qualities of boxes.
When he says era, hes not talking about SB dunks since the beginning. hes talking about the teal box era alone... before the teal box era all the boxes have been the same with only the color changing.

Last edited:
Any skate shops in Kitsap county Washington? Preferably silverdale area. Tried googling nothing really coming up but Seattle area.

Not that I really know of. I don't make it out that way too often tho.
Most SB accounts in Washington are in the general Seattle area

I know I haven't been that active in the thread the past few months but wanted to wish my SB fam a Happy Holiday....

Enjoy your time with your loved ones.....

Back
Top Bottom