2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Merry Christmas, ya' filthy animals.

did you happen to try them on?
Not sure if my local ordered them so I'm curious about sizing if I end up getting them online
I didn't. I kinda felt em up though :smile:lol) and they seem like they'd fit a lot roomier than normal SBs. There's no padding AT ALL. They feel like vans pretty much.

Last edited:
My local didn't get the candy canes, o well... these for today have a merry Christmas fams!

Funny thing is, that I was thisclose on getting them for you this year, for Secret Santa.
I just didn't know if you were going to like them or not.
So got you the Blue Devils to match all your Dodger gear.
Next time?

Merry Christmas All

After getting the last second shopping out of the way, I decided to reward myself.

Could be a while. Coming from Japan.

Hey y'all wanted to say Merry Christmas and hope y'all enjoy the holidays. Haven't been in here for awhile and happy to say this is still the best thread on NT stay safe guys! :pimp:

Any skate shops in Kitsap county Washington? Preferably silverdale area. Tried googling nothing really coming up but Seattle area.
Nothing in Silverdale expect for the mall. When I used to live there I used to hit up a skate shop past the Tacoma Narrows. Still remember buying bandaids from there. Used to drive from UW to Bremerton all the time [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Funny thing is, that I was thisclose on getting them for you this year, for Secret Santa.
I just didn't know if you were going to like them or not.
So got you the Blue Devils to match all your Dodger gear.
Next time?

Hahaha that's cool bro blue Devils are awesome :smile:

Back
Top Bottom