2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

stupid question but if you cop one pair, are you allowed to go in and buy a second with the same account? i'm scared they'll cancel both. i'm between a size 12 and 13 thats why

FSR homegrown Nike.com

Also :D

Video Review: http://www.allaboutanthony.com/nike-dunk-low-sb-flash-on-feet/
Nike-Dunk-Low-SB-Flash-1.jpg

Last edited:
stupid question but if you cop one pair, are you allowed to go in and buy a second with the same account? i'm scared they'll cancel both. i'm between a size 12 and 13 thats why
If there's nothing stating that there's a pair limit then you're good. If not just cop from a different site.

Grabbed Size 10 Off NDC These Are My Skunks Till I Get Them Ha. I Think Nikes Playin Jedi Mind Tricks With The Supply And Demand Of The Kicks...

Last edited:
Yeah the quality does look pretty nice. This might be a dumb question, but is pig suede actually from a pig, or is it just the name of a particular type of synthetic suede?
Brosif I never had s clear answer either but to be honest I would assume it's from pig.

Living in FL I'll probably wear them like 3x per year...  But whatever.  They just look so nice!

Just snagged me some homegrowns! Thanks for the tactics link fam
$0.05 cheaper from Tactics?!? Haha. Congrats. It's looking like, though this is a somewhat hotter release than expected, those that really want them will still get them.

Living in FL I'll probably wear them like 3x per year...  But whatever.  They just look so nice!

I'm in South Florida and I wear my premiers highs a lot. Sucks I can't get these HG today :smh:

Props to those who got them. Praying they stick around.

Last edited by a moderator:

$0.05 cheaper from Tactics?!? Haha. Congrats. It's looking like, though this is a somewhat hotter release than expected, those that really want them will still get them.
$6.41 cheaper to be exact :tongue: tax was $6.36 from nike.com

Last edited:
I'm in South Florida and I wear my premiers highs a lot. Sucks I can't get these HG today
mean.gif

Props to those who got them. Praying they stick around.
True, I wear my Premier highs a good bit in February/March.  I travel a lot so these are going to be in the rotation for the next few months for sure.

Same here living in socal maybe 1'x lol.. Easy pass for me .. 119 na am good .. All just wait till they hit the outlet lol

It's nice to know that I can still go to NDC and purchase my size with ease.

Wish it was like this for all the releases.

Looking forward to seeing this shoe in person.

Agree bro every time . Its really not even worth picking up in release date .. Just wait
But for real if I didn't travel to so many inhospitable environments, I'd probably pass on them too.

Last edited:
A lot of shops got jacked up shipments of these and there's some shops that are still waiting to get their shipment as well.

Back
Top Bottom