2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I appreciate older heat as much as the next guy... But if I'm picking up a pair of hazes or something similar, I wouldn't even consider a beat up pair with a piss yellow sole. Just my 2 cents though.

I'd only consider a pair with a yellow midsole if the heel drag is minimal, the midsole can be whitened, and the rest of the shoe still looks good.

I get some people are trying to make money off older heat...but that pair is listed too high.

Last edited:
Out and about today.

Last edited:
Allegedly very limited, most shops on Instagram claiming they've only received one size run...and Homegrown supposedly only received 4-5 pairs per size not counting the in store bundle.

I'd say if you're in the 8-11 size range, you might snag 'em on discount...but bae sizes and bigfoot sizes will likely be gone by Monday in my opinion.

Not a single size 13 left anywhere on the web that I can find (just an observation, I don't want 'em).

Edit: I lied...Atlas has /a/ 13 lol

Last edited:
Those are all pretty bad. The Bigfoot low is the only dunk thats grabbed my attention so far for 2016.

Last edited:
Yes those are shoes.
Edir: sorry drunk :frown:
Edit again ç what the hell is this ç ?
Tongue tag looks weird and c on inside tag looks off. I've been drinking and I'm not home. I can look tomorrow when I'm less drinking and have my pear in hand

Last edited:
Yes those are shoes.
Edir: sorry drunk :frown:
Edit again ç what the hell is this ç ?
Tongue tag looks weird and c on inside tag looks off. I've been drinking and I'm not home. I can look tomorrow when I'm less drinking and have my pear in hand
Lolol well thanks for taking the time to check but that was the most entertaining LC ive ever had

Back
Top Bottom