2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

*sidenote*...working on selling a bunch of old kicks as means to afford my favorite dunks. Decided rather than pick up a random release here and there (mia, civilist, etc) I'm gonna hold off, sell a few pairs I have laying around, suck it up and just pay resell.

Will post pics as soon as my mission is complete

Last edited:
*sidenote*...working on selling a bunch of old kicks as means to afford my favorite dunks. Decided rather than pick up a random release here and there (mia, civilist, etc) I'm gonna hold off, sell a few pairs I have laying around, suck it up and just pay resell.

if you are size 11-11.5 or 9-9.5 shoot me a pm.

If you have any 10.5's let me know

^lol that post was meant to be "I'm hyped to finally get this pair" rather than an advertisement, but PM'd you both.

Rukus is taking phone orders for the Civilist Dunks 225-755-3970
good looking out just got back from basketball and missed out on a couple spots but Rukus had my size... if anyone is interested they still got a few pairs left its about $120 shipped

i forgot to ask by but any chance anyone know what retail is sorry if i missed it a few pages back.. is it like $108 or $112 something like that?

Last edited:
good looking out just got back from basketball and missed out on a couple spots but Rukus had my size... if anyone is interested they still got a few pairs left its about $120 shipped
No problem fam, the only thing I didn't get was how you had to text your address etc...to a phone number

No problem fam, the only thing I didn't get was how you had to text your address etc...to a phone number
It makes it more efficient I guess. Can do an order more quickly and move on to the next one without having to sit there writing/typing it out.

like what ASAP RETRO said its easier for the dude, the guy helping was like yeah it helps me when i ship things out so he doesnt actually mess up the address and names for everyone

like what ASAP RETRO said its easier for the dude, the guy helping was like yeah it helps me when i ship things out so he doesnt actually mess up the address and names for everyone

but won't the guy get confused on which text is for which order.

Thank you sir, I was able to get a size 12 for $124 shipped... I actually didn't mind sending the text because I often worry that with all the calls coming in that someone will write down the incorrect address (it's never happened) when I place phone orders... Very cool guy who took my order. He put my pair to the side while he took others orders, told me to give him a call back 15 mins and that he had my pair locked... I appreciated that because some shops won't even pick up the phone when they're taking orders lol... 

i forgot to ask by but any chance anyone know what retail is sorry if i missed it a few pages back.. is it like $108 or $112 something like that?

$108

I always get nervous when the shops say they'll call me back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think it would... Text included size, name, and address...  I think they attach the sales receipt to the shoe box... At least that's how I would do it with this format lol...

Last edited:
he asks for your name during the phone call and im assuming he write down your name on a sticky note or paper and places on the box with your size then looks at the texts after they close the shop to ship things out

I initially just texted my address and then forgot whether or not he asked for my name.  So, I just sent my name anyway and included my size just in case.  But, I'm pretty sure he wrote down at least your phone number in conjunction with credit card, so he can know which order is which.

Got a pair of the WPF coming in the mail.

I can now look back on the story below and laugh.
So here's a quick story to make you laugh:

I've been moving and its been pretty chaotic. While moving a bottle of motor oil spilled and DRENCHED an entire shoe box so of course I'm like ****!!!! I look at the label and of course it's my Porkys (When Pigs Fly) so instantly I was like Goku going super saiyan

(that reference took me back)

For those of you that don't know I tried to get my hands on three pairs of those because I just had some connection to them. So I'm pissed and I kick the box, it goes flying open and nothing falls out. At this moment I'm like Ray Allen hitting that 3 in Game 6 because I think my kicks are just somewhere laying around safe and sound. WRONG. I go searching around the house and find them in the back, chewed up by a damn "Labordoodle" That dog almost went out the second floor window on some "The Field Goal Is GOOOOOOOOOOD" Stuff. 

Anyways congrats on everyone for their latest pickups.

Last edited:
I initially just texted my address and then forgot whether or not he asked for my name.  So, I just sent my name anyway and included my size just in case.  But, I'm pretty sure he wrote down at least your phone number in conjunction with credit card, so he can know which order is which.
he told me to send NAME, SIZE, and ADDRESS

he asks for your name during the phone call and im assuming he write down your name on a sticky note or paper and places on the box with your size then looks at the texts after they close the shop to ship things out
The guy taking my order didn't ask for my name at any time during the call, but I texted it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom