2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

damn dude asked for mine, but hopefully everything goes smooth in everyones end that ordered from Rukus 
I'm not worried about it... He said they'll ship out tomorrow and I can't wait to get them... Now I just have to be patient on the WoF QS release, which hopefully will be soon...

Just got my sz 10 from RUCKUS... That was the weirdest phone order I have ever placed.... Feels good to get them though.....props on the info!!!!

Got the civilist in size 12 from Rukus. Thanks to everyone for contributing! Guy never asked for my name during the phone call but did ask me for my phone number and told me text my name, address, and size. Guy seemed chill and my credit card has been charged already.

Not sure if anybody is interested but Unite has the Urban Orange highs for $47.50 plus shipping. Use code KICKSDEAL

Fixed

Last edited:
RUKUS is official dont worry guys owner is cool as hell
I trust that they are legit, but the transaction procedure just didn't seem smooth or well-organized.  I guess they had different guys handling it or something, because some say they were asked for their name and others weren't.  I'll rest easy when my shoes get here lol.

Last edited:
Well, here are the pictures that I CAN show you from my trip to Vegas! I had a F*CKIN' BLAST!!!

Space Tigers! TOO CLEAN!

Went to the outlets and saw these on the shelves. Tourist picked that store clean.

Slot machines that paid me.
laugh.gif

Dudes at Pharmacy were HELLA COOL...but they don't do phone orders,
mean.gif

Had to rock the Lobsters!

Stopped by Suite 160 (702) 304-2513. Pretty clean store! Still had stuff on shelves.

Went to Niketown LV and saw the "Supreme" Dunk IDs on the shelf. They're are REALLY pushing it. 

Dropped by Let It Roll Skateshop (702) 240-7655 and they were awesome!

We HAD to take pictures with the women in the street!!!! LMAO!!!!

Well, here are the pictures that I CAN show you from my trip to Vegas! I had a F*CKIN' BLAST!!!
Great pics! I bet you had a ridiculously good time. Quick question on one pair I noticed in this picture though, any idea what the multi-colored shoes on the far right with the lime soles are called?

Back
Top Bottom