2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Oh, this is my first time ordering from a skateshop.

I'm sure it varies from shop to shop, but do most of them double-box from your experiences?

My pairs have always come double boxed... Most shops provided super fast shipping, so I'm sure they'll get to you early next week...

yessss OhCyress always doin it big on Fridays, repped
Hahahahah repppppped! It will probably be something along the lines of "I called in a few favors in order to get them released because I want to make sure that the skating and sneaker community has a chance at the best shoes ever designed. Trust me, it took a lot of work and juice to get this done. I probably owe a few people some favors. Hardest I've ever worked."

Or he will never respond.....at all...
exactly

Blades NYC will be releasing civilists tomorrow, one pair per person, first come first serve.

not sure about phone orders, thats all it said on their website

Yea everyone it's RUKUS I've been ordering from them for a decent bit, they usually don't supply tracking unless you ask for it, comes pretty quick and they always hooked me up with extras like stickers, sunglasses etc. and yes they double box

I've ordered from rukus before but cant remember if i got a tracking number or a response from that txt number. I hope i got it right, but then again did did charge me today for the civilist so i'm sure they did and shipped them out today like they said.

Anyways, I just wanted to break the current covo and say that

[COLOR=#red]KICKSDEALS IS THE WORST WEBSITE IN THE WORLD.[/COLOR]

they are now making a "retail guide" and trying to list every good retailer in every state so all the hypebeasts and resellers have even easier access to stealing shoes from the heads who actually put some type of effort in.

i really hate them.

Last edited:
Simply put, the civilists are just amazingly executed shoe. If you are on the fence, you may regret not grabbing them. Especially with all the opportunities this provides to get them at retail.

seems like size 13's have been scarce more then usual for the civilists and mia's. cant seem to track a pair down for either one
mean.gif
oh well patience is key! if anybody has info on a sz 13 for either one, any help would be greatly appreciated. hopefully more shops here out west get a shipment of the civilist

I think I might end up regret passing on those civilist dunks.. but mom's birthday this weekend is more important lol.

hopefully I can find these at a good price in the future. congrats to everyone that's been able to cop!

Where do the Civilist's rank on everyone's all-time Dunk High rankings?

I personally have them at 4th behind the De La Soul's, MF Doom's, and Cheech & Chong's.

Blades NYC will be releasing civilists tomorrow, one pair per person, first come first serve.

not sure about phone orders, thats all it said on their website
headed to NY now.. how bad is the wait typically?

Back
Top Bottom