2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

headed to NY now.. how bad is the wait typically?
try researching for other shops also that are getting them just saying because blades usually overprices everything even the general releases that take some time to sell, i know its a local shop that needs to make its money and pay the bills, but if you want to save some money id look around if not go for it

no disrespect to blades though its a nice shop

Last edited:
Man i want that Civilist jacket tho. 
It is the perfect jacket for the shoe - I went ahead and paid that 'oowee' to Civilist Berlin since I had to have it.  Been watching the tracking like a hawk every day.  Civilist gave me a free t-shirt with the order though.  I'll post pics when it gets here.  
glasses.gif

I've ordered from rukus before but cant remember if i got a tracking number or a response from that txt number. I hope i got it right, but then again did did charge me today for the civilist so i'm sure they did and shipped them out today like they said.

Anyways, I just wanted to break the current covo and say that

KICKSDEALS IS THE WORST WEBSITE IN THE WORLD.

they are now making a "retail guide" and trying to list every good retailer in every state so all the hypebeasts and resellers have even easier access to stealing shoes from the heads who actually put some type of effort in.

i really hate them.
Won't the directory help the people that actually want the shoes as well?

I've ordered from rukus before but cant remember if i got a tracking number or a response from that txt number. I hope i got it right, but then again did did charge me today for the civilist so i'm sure they did and shipped them out today like they said.

KICKSDEALS IS THE WORST WEBSITE IN THE WORLD.

they are now making a "retail guide" and trying to list every good retailer in every state so all the hypebeasts and resellers have even easier access to stealing shoes from the heads who actually put some type of effort in.

i really hate them.

Won't the directory help the people that actually want the shoes as well?

Not really. Resellers are faster on the draw. there are plenty of shoes that I lost out on afte kicksdeals blasted lesser known sites/shops to thousands of people whom would have been unsuspecting otherwise. Im still mad as hell i didnt get my shaq attacks because of them.

even so, the way I see it, ill help people on a forum/group, but im not going out and satelliting info to everyone I know. that severely limits how many shoes I can get personally, especially since it takes only a small amount of digging to find what you want. Oh, and the people that dont care to do that much? [COLOR=#red]good.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
haha ive had a list of legit online retailers for a while now, dont even use it though because its more work than its worth

Where do the Civilist's rank on everyone's all-time Dunk High rankings?

I personally have them at 4th behind the De La Soul's, MF Doom's, and Cheech & Chong's.

I wouldn't put them that high. Like Arsonist21 said, give me a pair of Wheat Highs, Paul Browns, Sea Crystals and Unkles over these. Not to say these won't be a classic. Again, it's all a matter of opinion. Can't wait to receive mine and rock it!

NT has one as well.
http://niketalk.com/t/32113/official-legit-website-list-2011-updated-with-over-200-websites

Many lists like this exist, kicksdeals isn't doing anything new

Like i said, it doesnt take that much effort to find lists like that, however, kicks deals sends this info to the masses, no work required. in turn, this makes it harder for people like us. People who really want the shoes, will generally get them, however, this mostly helps beginner wannabes resellers and people who dont search. These people, id rather them not have Hand holded, straight to their email, access to this information. Its hard enough to get sneakers as it is.

Last edited:
Just got home and took a good look at these civilist highs they are awesome had to size down cause no luck finding a 13 in my area but I didnt want to miss out on these

It is the perfect jacket for the shoe - I went ahead and paid that 'oowee' to Civilist Berlin since I had to have it.  Been watching the tracking like a hawk every day.  Civilist gave me a free t-shirt with the order though.  I'll post pics when it gets here.  
glasses.gif

Can we get a picture of the jacket?

[COLOR=#red]KICKSDEALS IS THE WORST WEBSITE IN THE WORLD.[/COLOR]

i really hate them.
Been unfollowed them fools. Refreshing no longer getting blown up with their text alerts. Plus reduce the pointless impulse buys in the process.

A little help guys, I have been on the hunt for a size 13 in the Civilist but all the shops I've called say no 13.  Did nike drop the ball on this as they did in the 1st quarter with SB's???

What kind of shipping method does Rukus use?

and where can the US people get the civilist jacket it looks nice

Last edited:
Not an SB but a Dunk High , "3M Snake" 

Was out in Orlando for a couple of weeks and was pleasantly surprised when i got back home. Just as I thought the Civilist from Thailand got here just in time for the US release.... :rolleyes

Thinking of trading my WOF got some offers but waiting for a better deal

I didnt know they had a hint of blue on the tongue. That is sick but I am still passing
I wouldn't put them that high. Like Arsonist21 said, give me a pair of Wheat Highs, Paul Browns, Sea Crystals and Unkles over these. Not to say these won't be a classic. Again, it's all a matter of opinion. Can't wait to receive mine and rock it!
I think they are okay. But definitely not even in my top 40

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom